Which option

• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
learn some cake recipes from sanji .. it will heal your obsession over zoro.. Rn just take a pacifier to your mouth and watch grandmaster's adventure without spitting ur hatred
You guys started bashing, so expect bashing back. Purpose of cake and arc was different abd reasons. Zoro able to defeat Kaido especially by himself is nonsense since Oda wouldn't make anyone in the crew stronger than Luffy who Haki is higher compare to even Zoro. If anything, Zoro gives Luffy the sword to help cut him down instead. Combine with his Advanced COA and with sword, It make sense more for Luffy.

Dont act like every zoro fan like me towards you . it is my personal desicion and it has nothing to do with fans. i am personally bored from ur week ass and inferior obsession . so entertain me personally
K

Lol is this guy D Sanji from Orojackson? No wonder he's been hating in every Zoro/Mihawk related discussion. Notorious Sanji fan and Zoro hater hahaha.
Zoro fan hater*

Zoro fan hater??? Lol kid. Just check ur own posts and see ur huge obsession over zoro. its being inferior. When there are people like u who will give free bj to any character for downplay zoro , other characters fanbases no need to do anything tho. Did u count how many character had been till now which u sucked its D ? Sanji
I see what you did there lmao.

I love Zoro, his fans are just unlikeable and baitable so I end up getting hilarious replies like this lol.
Post automatically merged:

wow, why am I not surprised? At least now I can re-block you.
Ouch.

I see what you did there lmao.

I love Zoro, his fans are just unlikeable and baitable so I end up getting hilarious replies like this lol.
Post automatically merged:

Ouch.
As i said when i do ,i do it in stylish but wasnt expecting this kind of intelligence from a unicelluar creature to understand what i did at there. Seems like u are evolving. Let me do experiment on u under microscop to help humanity .With that words you can just fool urself tho

As i said when i do ,i do it in stylish but wasnt expecting this kind of intelligence from a unicelluar creature to understand what i did at there. Seems like u are evolving. Let me do experiment on u under microscop to help humanity .With that words you can just fool urself tho
There is nothing stylish about you. You've just got an attitude that needs adjustment.

There is nothing stylish about you. You've just got an attitude that needs adjustment.
devils dont ask god for favors. i dont have bad attitude ,it just been long after my last interaction with virgins tho. if it hurts you , let me know, i will slow down a bit . been long that i saw zorotard like you who is fan of other character but talk about zoro 7/24 . so i wanna mess with this hateful zorotard