Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. In Drago's opening post he stated this

which imo could imply that there is vote manipulation of some kind. That and the phase will last some 3+ hours iirc. Some will show up to vote on some arbitrary reasons for someone on the list to break the tie, if there is a tie at all.

What do you make of Tris' reads?
I was just referring to the public vote count. I know it’s role madness and stuff happens behind the scenes. You thought it was between you and Midnight so I was letting you know that Pica had the same amount, assuming I counted right.

I thought her reads were poor. And she hasn’t even voted at all.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was just referring to the public vote count. I know it’s role madness and stuff happens behind the scenes. You thought it was between you and Midnight so I was letting you know that Pica had the same amount, assuming I counted right.
I know what you are talking about, I am just letting you know it's possible some of us have more than what's public. Regardless, I can bet it won't end on that. You'll see votes soon enough.

I thought her reads were poor. And she hasn’t even voted at all.
What exactly was poor in your opinion? And who do you sus now?

I know what you are talking about, I am just letting you know it's possible some of us have more than what's public. Regardless, I can bet it won't end on that. You'll see votes soon enough.

What exactly was poor in your opinion? And who do you sus now?
Every single thing she said about me was inaccurate. Like literally every point 😭 I laughed reading the post

and yeah I get what you’re saying, we’re about to find out your vote on tac counts for 500. Cant wait

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Light VS TACo: I want to say Light comes out more town. He reminds me of his play in WCI. TACo I'm not sure, I want to say between indie and town.

Out of that, I think Kiwi looks the worst. Jew doesn't feel very townish either.

I'll try to be back before the end of dayphase.

Vote Lynch Kiwi

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Nothing she said about anyone was interesting, and the fact that she’s only providing reads without a vote right before the phase ends means she’s just trying to look like she’s contributing without actually contributing.
I don’t know who to vote. It’s pretty much down between Light, PICA and Midnight. The last two leans town imo. Light is more neutral rn. Dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.