Status
Not open for further replies.
@Princeps Imperator Caesar divi filius August You wanna know why?

You've only been asking questions and or being awfully mellow, not going for any sort of lead, besides pushing the light one that's already been pushed by Kiwi. You stood on the sidelines while she and him were having a debate. I'm down for offing you and then if you aint it Light can go bye bye.
This seems
Not quite truthful?
They fought at least a bit.
Like, how aggressive do you expect?
Dunno.

You on the other hand, i can usually read well. And i don't think you're town. You are probably a neutral and at the worst scum.
Harrumph.
Why neutral-hunt
On Day 1 of this game?
That seems like a very poor choice
For us.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'd like to just get something out there.

Kiwi and PICA are so sure I am scum that they together can give you... 0 credible reasons as to why.

Kiwi and PICA are so sure I am scum, with PICA literally saying that on some previous page, with both having votes on me, yet they both bailed out on the bet. If you are so sure of something and are actively pushing for it, what does a little harmless bet mean?

Kiwi and PICA have been defending each other vehemently. PICA has gone through lengths to try to play with words to make it seem like I am stating something about Kiwi that isn't there. Kiwi is saying scum PICA doesn't write essays, which is terribly wrong. I was scum with him in the DN game and he was writing like crazy there. Kiwi was scum with PICA in an a game a while ago here where he had a huge back and forth with Bogard, just like the two of us now.

Kiwi and PICA were both ready to claim, and I am pretty sure that there are fake claims for scum in this game. They wanted the easy way out. And they are both floating the idea around so that if it gets too heated for them later they can easily do it.

In regards to me being scum

I've put myself in the spotlight the entire time.

Brought forward discussion.

No one is actually coming to save me.

Starting a wagon on me is easy now.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry that I took your number. :catblush: But unfortunately, 17 isn't a scum number.
Reads??

Fuji, are you reading my posts? In the last two, I’ve mentioned Midnight, PICA, osie, and Light as giving me some degree of agita. What are you doing with this line of questioning after I’ve provided the answers?
Hello!
What gives on me?
What presents agita?
You've only obliquely mentioned me.
Deets, please?
Post automatically merged:

nothing changed since my last posts
Boring.
You not playing?
You're the lowest effort.
Maybe you're a good elim choice?
Toodles.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Rayan - Too much talk about the roles. He did kinda the same thing in another game where he was scum. Also, I only played with him where he was scum. No idea what his town meta looks like.

Zara - Hasn't been doing much. Also, much role talk and pretty much only commented on what others said. When he is town, he contributes much more and takes it more "seriously". His reads also felt like he was trying to take the middle ground, imo.

Kiwi - This Midnight stuff. Though I'm not really sure about this. I skimmed through the last few pages.

PICA - I don't think he is mafia. He hasn't been trolling that much or anything like in the previous games where he was scum. Maybe an indie. But he leans town for me. At least now.

Midnight - His "baiting" was pretty strange but he always plays like that. When he is scum, he tends to be more careful and avoids attention.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
And I am not sure of the vote count but it seems like it's either me or Midnight and since there is zero activity here now we can deduce that scum are satisfied with those lynches whomever it may be of the two of us.

And I am not sure of the vote count but it seems like it's either me or Midnight and since there is zero activity here now we can deduce that scum are satisfied with those lynches whomever it may be of the two of us.
It’s a 3 way tie between you, Tac, and Midnight at the moment.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It’s a 3 way tie between you, Tac, and Midnight at the moment.
Not necessarily. In Drago's opening post he stated this

• Day Start - This game will begin with a Day phase. At the end of each day, a vote count will be provided, however, it may not reflect the actual vote value.
which imo could imply that there is vote manipulation of some kind. That and the phase will last some 3+ hours iirc. Some will show up to vote on some arbitrary reasons for someone on the list to break the tie, if there is a tie at all.

What do you make of Tris' reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.