Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Light is scum. I'm so fucking sure of it.
Lanji I lowkey sus because he's not really engaged the discussion much despite being around. He's fence sitting with a few additional thoughts here or there.
Rayan for his earlier shtick doesn't sit well with me but that's more of a slight lean than me being willing to vote him.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You do that a lot when you aint town lmao. Look man, i may be a bit paranoid rn. Gonna do some isoing tomorrow and see what sticks.

Goodnight all.

@Tobi what do you think of this situation? Give us some insight.
Yeah, but you said you weren't solid on me because I was neutral or something in my replies? I think you're assessment is wrong here.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well anyways, we got time till the end of DP, then we will vote for one of those 3 (midnight/light/tac)

I want your reads if you can provide them guys, just small ones.

@Kiwipom @Princeps Imperator Caesar divi filius August

Besides light who else do you view as sus?

@Jew D. Boy

This far into the day and you say you dont have any sus?
Fuji, are you reading my posts? In the last two, I’ve mentioned Midnight, PICA, osie, and Light as giving me some degree of agita. What are you doing with this line of questioning after I’ve provided the answers?

Fuji, are you reading my posts? In the last two, I’ve mentioned Midnight, PICA, osie, and Light as giving me some degree of agita. What are you doing with this line of questioning after I’ve provided the answers?
This must mean im tired.

Gn. Twas a long day.
Post automatically merged:

But I sussed him first. And I went way harder on him than Kiwi. That doesn't even make sense lmao.
You do that a lot when you aint town lmao. Look man, i may be a bit paranoid rn. Gonna do some isoing tomorrow and see what sticks.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir can we extend the day phase to 48h hours pls ?

with the spoils etc I think it can be better lol (at least for me)
No can do. It would be unfair to Mafia if I extended the day phase all of a sudden as it would be completely out of left field. That's a move that only benefits one side of the board and not the other. I cannot do that as a host. Moreover, I made a poll in the signups and most of you have voted for a 24 hour day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.