Status
Not open for further replies.
I won’t be able to participate much for a little bit. So here’s some quick thoughts I have. Didn’t reread the thread so take any inaccuracies and fuck off with’em.

Rayan is the guy I’m most suspicious of. He popped in to talk hypothetical mafia roles with me and after a few posts I said we should stop. Rayan hasn’t posted since then, I don’t think? So his only contribution to the thread is spam.

Im not sure about Fuji. I played scum with him awhile back and then he was very regimented and organized when he wanted to do something. This feels more like an organic ranting Fuji, doesn’t make his gut opinions any less dumb. But I do feel like some of the aggression is turned up here instead of what he’d normally be.

midnight is 100% town. He’s doing bold — and dumb — strats to pull fast one’s on players. That’s not mafia behavior and that’s not how Midnight rocks it. He’s more subdued and cautious as scum.

dunno about Zara. Don’t know his meta but he’s more spamming with a few posts here or there. Dunno if that’s the norm for him.
Post automatically merged:

Also — I hate this meta thing. I haven’t been town since the beginning of August, like Hell any of y’all remember my meta for town. And I need more than 4 hours consistenting more of fluff to get into a game.
Giving detail reads, that's not townie Tac i know. :beckmoji:

Oh and I do think people should give more attention to Jew: the vote on midnight didn't have that great of an explanation and then he unvoted (not sure why though I may have missed his explanation. But with an already flimsy reason to vote...)

Moreover, I haven't seen anything pro-active coming from him. He's only reacting to others.
@Jew D. Boy

I am somewhat serious about the scum reads. Getting PICA out is always good, if he's scum or indie he'll just fuck up the game as we go and make it more confusing for town. If he's town, well I'll take the blame.
This is not good. Cinera used to do this, n i didn't liked it thn either.
Anyway, probably why we got Tac vs Light showdown.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I am aware of how it looks, and I’m also aware that every single one of y’all gets so antsy on D1 that most of you won’t look at this logically. Everyone votes blindly because we have nothing to go on except probable town vs town tiffs, reads are completely insubstantial, and we’re just feeling each other out. We can sit here and act like a blind vote based on gut instinct is good cause for sussing someone if you want, but it’s a fool’s errand.

I just woke up, I’ll read the rest of the stuff I missed. However, if I’m damned for both voting AND unvoting Midnight, that doesn’t inspire me to believe y’all are gonna listen to reason.

I am aware of how it looks, and I’m also aware that every single one of y’all gets so antsy on D1 that most of you won’t look at this logically. Everyone votes blindly because we have nothing to go on except probable town vs town tiffs, reads are completely insubstantial, and we’re just feeling each other out. We can sit here and act like a blind vote based on gut instinct is good cause for sussing someone if you want, but it’s a fool’s errand.

I just woke up, I’ll read the rest of the stuff I missed. However, if I’m damned for both voting AND unvoting Midnight, that doesn’t inspire me to believe y’all are gonna listen to reason.
i was just tagging you so you could see what mel was saying behind your back 😌

so for people who are more experienced with drago’s hosting, does he ever include fake claims in his role madness games? It would be a shame if kiwi opened the fma wiki and picked the first unimportant character she could find 😌

Status
Not open for further replies.