Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
so for people who are more experienced with drago’s hosting, does he ever include fake claims in his role madness games? It would be a shame if kiwi opened the fma wiki and picked the first unimportant character she could find 😌
LMAO

shh....it was hard for me to decide between this Edward Elric guy and Winry. They both seemed really unimportant

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I am aware of how it looks, and I’m also aware that every single one of y’all gets so antsy on D1 that most of you won’t look at this logically. Everyone votes blindly because we have nothing to go on except probable town vs town tiffs, reads are completely insubstantial, and we’re just feeling each other out. We can sit here and act like a blind vote based on gut instinct is good cause for sussing someone if you want, but it’s a fool’s errand.

I just woke up, I’ll read the rest of the stuff I missed. However, if I’m damned for both voting AND unvoting Midnight, that doesn’t inspire me to believe y’all are gonna listen to reason.
No I disagree, reads can be useful. People fall into their town/scum patterns all the time: it's very hard to hide. This game is more than mechanical, it's important to give reads on other players to make the game go forwards. Pressure the right people and their mask will slip.

Do you have your vote on anyone at the moment? (sorry feeling lazy rn)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hello!
What gives on me?
What presents agita?
You've only obliquely mentioned me.
Deets, please?
Post automatically merged:

Boring.
You not playing?
You're the lowest effort.
Maybe you're a good elim choice?
Toodles.
I swear, y’all aren’t reading my posts before getting up my ass...are the cinquains a personal choice, or a passive for your role? The answer to that question will determine how I read you, and I’ll explain why - AGAIN - after you answer.
Comes in, says he’s not gonna catch up, and automatically votes Light based on nothing. That’s not weird to you, @Melontonin?? Nothing to say about that one after voting me for less??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No I disagree, reads can be useful. People fall into their town/scum patterns all the time: it's very hard to hide. This game is more than mechanical, it's important to give reads on other players to make the game go forwards. Pressure the right people and their mask will slip.

D1 reads are not useful, Mel. D1 and N1 results are helpful, but there’s absolutely no way we get there without a heaping pile of conjecture and speculation. It’s exactly what I did to Midnight, and what you’re doing to me; we convince ourselves that we’ve picked up on some transient hints that may or may not actually indicate anything, and we vote based on that small amount of “evidence” unless someone convinces us otherwise. I’ve already railed against other people being lazy, including your boyfriend...I answered this question before you asked it, so go ISO me or something. I’m not quoting myself to help y’all erroneously point the finger in my direction.

I swear, y’all aren’t reading my posts before getting up my ass...are the cinquains a personal choice, or a passive for your role? The answer to that question will determine how I read you, and I’ll explain why - AGAIN - after you answer.
I wish
I could provide
An answer to that point.
Doing so is just not kosher.
Sorry.

I like
This post of yours
Quite a lot; keep it up!
Behaviour analysis is...
The game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I could vote for you if you like :kayneshrug:
If it helps get me out of this game quicker, go for it. Town lost the round before last because they sussed me all game and didn’t listen to me when I said Tris and Midnight were scum, and I was right on both. I can’t hunt when everyone’s sharpening the knives for me, so I’d rather be released instead.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I wish
I could provide
An answer to that point.
Doing so is just not kosher.
Sorry.

I like
This post of yours
Quite a lot; keep it up!
Behaviour analysis is...
The game.
Aight, then that tells me it’s a condition of your role. I had a similar passive when I was an indie in a previous round, so you stay on my list of susses (even if I really enjoy your posts as presently constructed).

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Comes in, says he’s not gonna catch up, and automatically votes Light based on nothing. That’s not weird to you, @Melontonin?? Nothing to say about that one after voting me for less??
Oh yeah missed it. For sure it's odd, @Seraphoenix why Light?

Not changing my vote though.

A Light lynch is more acceptable than a midnight lynch, because of the huge back and forth between TACo and himself: it really goes down to who you think won the fight/brought better arguments even sometimes gut feeling.

Your reasoning for midnight isn't solid, and then you unvote him. You unvoted him for what reason?

If it helps get me out of this game quicker, go for it. Town lost the round before last because they sussed me all game and didn’t listen to me when I said Tris and Midnight were scum, and I was right on both. I can’t hunt when everyone’s sharpening the knives for me, so I’d rather be released instead.
Chill lol :suresure: play the game

Who do you think is sus now?

It's also worth noting how Rayan hasn't said anything yet, minus that extending the phase post. Multiple people have quoted him, he could have at least stated something, but he's laying low now because the heat is not on him. Just like when we were scum in the DN game.
Maybe because he is Mod n we got hyped Spoilers this time? I remember reading Rayan wanted to extend the day phase.
Like Drago said Scum wouldn't want that, so he could be really busy.
Too much
In the fluff zone
In early game for me.
I zoned out reading most of that.
Sorry.

Zara
Is suspicious
For possible scumslip
Along with Seth laughing it off.
Buddies?

Town Light?
A lean for now.
Pica also townlean.
Rayan has a chat with Zara?
Really?

Midnight
Gives me little.
Concerning to me here.
Jew Boy looks okay to me though.
I think.

Final...
Out of nowhere.
Is it wolfy pop-in?
Slight townping for me on Fuji.
And then...

Oh hey!
Final townping.
Good post on Pica here.
Light is more solvey than Midnight.
Mid's lame.

I see.
I missed Kiwi.
Lanji and Kiwi okay?
Fuji looks okay, despite OMGUS.
Mid's lame.

Kiwi
Memeing or not?
Too far into the game.
Don't vomit around like that, please!
Mid's lame.

Is Tac...
In playerlist?
If so, then who are they?
I'm not familiar with them.
Thank you.

Twenty
Posts on each page
Makes this thread hard to read.
I feel like no thought is complete,
Kinda.

I like
Lanji I think.
Fuji still not scummy.
I hope Zara improves enough.
Mid's lame.

Fuji
Definitely
Cares much about the game.
It looks extremely good to me.
Mid's lame.

Final
With more townpings.
Townie frustration here?
Midnight's still filling space badly.
Mid's lame.

Zara
Feels stilted.
Some concern for me there.
Not necessarily scummy.
Just pinged.

Queen post
Is a little
Look At Me, I'm So Town!
I want to see more from them too.
Mid's lame.

Final
Still looks to be
Really solving the game.
Seth, catching up is not that hard.
Oh, yuck.

I hate
Zara's angle
In their post 2-3-6.
That is just disgusting to read.
Queen votes...

Just me,
or Marimo...
Completely useless here?
Even in their rare activity.
Let's see...

Zara,
Mid, Marimo,
And Seth make my pool.
For now I just need to see more.
From all.

I think:
VoteYeet: Midnight
Is where I'm most comfy.
At least in this very moment.
Oh, and...

@Dragomir
This is hard to digest in one go.
Atleast you are putting your views out there, i feel that's good look.

D1 reads are not useful, Mel. D1 and N1 results are helpful, but there’s absolutely no way we get there without a heaping pile of conjecture and speculation. It’s exactly what I did to Midnight, and what you’re doing to me; we convince ourselves that we’ve picked up on some transient hints that may or may not actually indicate anything, and we vote based on that small amount of “evidence” unless someone convinces us otherwise. I’ve already railed against other people being lazy, including your boyfriend...I answered this question before you asked it, so go ISO me or something. I’m not quoting myself to help y’all erroneously point the finger in my direction.
Hey, there!
Excuse me here.
Why make things personal?
This antagonism is meh.
Stay nice.

Also,
Day 1 reading
Is important as well.
Some games can be solved on Day 1.
Sorry.

Oh yeah missed it. For sure it's odd, @Seraphoenix why Light?

Not changing my vote though.

A Light lynch is more acceptable than a midnight lynch, because of the huge back and forth between TACo and himself: it really goes down to who you think won the fight/brought better arguments even sometimes gut feeling.

Your reasoning for midnight isn't solid, and then you unvote him. You unvoted him for what reason?
It's not based on anything I read as I didn't read anything. Just picked up that it's Light vs TAC. Light is scarier as scum than TAC so :kayneshrug:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Ohhh no jujube... This is a red flag. I'm not changing my vote this dayphase: I've seen your town/scum meta. Not only are you giving up this early, but I can already feel it: this conversation is going to spiral down to something that will waste both of our times.

Status
Not open for further replies.