Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
If nothing else, we’re in agreement that PICA is not a full town read at the moment. Not sure what to make of Light, but I do remember him putting up a similar tunnel-y fight in a previous round when he was scum.
Fuji, are you reading my posts? In the last two, I’ve mentioned Midnight, PICA, osie, and Light as giving me some degree of agita. What are you doing with this line of questioning after I’ve provided the answers?
@Jew D. Boy

D

Dragomir

Sorry guys, I am not here at all. I am busy with my game and I ain't going to to mess with reading all the 500 plus posts and I know shit about FMA

Might as well replace me @Dragomir and good luck town
It's about to be the night phase. You can give full focus of your game during that time. No need to sub out yet.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If nothing else, we’re in agreement that PICA is not a full town read at the moment. Not sure what to make of Light, but I do remember him putting up a similar tunnel-y fight in a previous round when he was scum.
^The post you’re referencing, I assume. D1 tunneling always raises my eyebrows, but it seems like he’s been going after others since I said it, so he dropped off my radar.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey, where the hell is Final? He hasn’t said shit in a long time, feels like we’re overdue for a big post where he claims to have solved the entire game.

I don’t have much time, so we should all vote TAC.

If Mel Is the only vote on Jew rn then she’s being opportunistic and using him as a way to padd for time and make it look like she’s scum hunting, when in reality her sole vote on Jew isn’t gonna do much.

@Light D Lamperouge Im town lean on you, and I think Rayan might be town. He came out earlier today asking for an extension of to 48 hours, that’s Not something mafia would do imo.
I agree with you on Kiwi/Tris, we will see how TAC flips.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

If Mel Is the only vote on Jew rn then she’s being opportunistic and using him as a way to padd for time and make it look like she’s scum hunting, when in reality her sole vote on Jew isn’t gonna do much.

@Light D Lamperouge Im town lean on you, and I think Rayan might be town. He came out earlier today asking for an extension of to 48 hours, that’s Not something mafia would do imo.
Wait but why you town lean light and a few posts below you said either he or TACo goes?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Not sure about Rayan. I have all 3 of them, Kiwi, Tris and Rayan in the scum list.

Asking for an extension isn't really much that would state he's town.

Hmm, the Lemon point is fine. Either way we get info from the lynch, be it PICA or me.

However, I know I am town. I'll make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.