Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Fair, but Zoro was noticeably to superior to Mr. 1 apart from cutting steel. He was just focusing on 1 blade to cut steel. Against anyone close to him, he uses 2-3 swords. Kaku EASILY blocked that move. Against Pica, Killer, and even FI people, he used 3 swords. Against Kaku 9.

1 bladed attacks are optimized for speed/agility i.e. sneak attacks. Apoo will not be down for long with that attack. With Sanzen Sekai he could have put him down for good. But Apoo needs to actually accept challenge, because he won't be able to land it that easily without Drake's help.
Apoos not meant to stay down. With queen just trying to kill him he will likely switch sides soon.

HA001

A person who slashes another person lol. What else.

Stop backtracking to Toei all the time. The same anime studio that made Sanji knock out Drake. You guys love to pick and choose what you want from Toei
Sanji didnt do that to drake in the manga. Theres no picking and choosing the anime backs up the manga and its not even the animation. Its the japanese wording Japanese people use in the subs.

Splendid Chapter!! I want to be sure that the translation is correct and give my opinion later.

In any case, Zoro meditating and thinking was a really good moment, he get the thing done in an instant. Before that was pure caos there, and Queen was enjoyed it.

The moment where Zoro had it enough, he destroyed Apoo (drake was shoked), he gave the cure to Chopper and was so good seeing both interaction. He interrupted queen (queen is shocked) by cutting his rifle with an ultra fast and strong slice that cover huge distance (YC feat without any doubt), showing that Zoro has a great COO.

And last he shout to all people that he is going to slice Kaido which make totally sense for a guy that is holding Enma and need to achieve the blacken blade feat.

About the CoC, I am sure that many people there had the impression that Zoro used some kind of ambition (zoro did deny that) still pretty sure it is a foreshadowing if not a confirmation that Zoro ll use CoC in this arc!!!
:zosmug::zosmug::finally:

Sanji didnt do that to drake in the manga. Theres no picking and choosing the anime backs up the manga and its not even the animation. Its the japanese wording Japanese people use in the subs.
No stfu. Either use Toei or dont. Sanji defeating Drake is also what the Japanese viewers see. If the original text said slasher...and they said killer. That means they filled it in same as Sanji defeating Drake.

Stop picking and choosing you hyporitical fanbase.

HA001

No stfu. Either use Toei or dont. Sanji defeating Drake is also what the Japanese viewers see. If the original text said slasher...and they said killer. That means they filled it in same as Sanji defeating Drake.

Stop picking and choosing you hyporitical fanbase.
Slasher means killer you dumbass.
You get loads of serial KILLERS called the something slasher.
Lmfao you were crying about viz last week keep your mouth shut.
I think japanese people know what japanese words say unlike. Slasher and killer are interchangable.

Status
Not open for further replies.