Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt have to mean kill only.
Yes it is interchangable as it can means KILLS
We did see him die on panel. Youre saying hes still alive where is he then ? Burden of proof is on you to show he was only injured.
Its like talking to a brick retarded wall.

Where did we see him die ? We only saw him cut.

Where is his dead body ? Burden of proof. Werent you guys the same clowns that said P1 wasnt defeated yet he disappeared for 2 weeks. How come you couldnt show us his body concious and well ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Its like talking to a brick retarded wall.

Where did we see him die ? We only saw him cut.

Where is his dead body ? Burden of proof. Werent you guys the same clowns that said P1 wasnt defeated yet he disappeared for 2 weeks. How come you couldnt show us his body concious and well ?
We saw page one come back.
Where is the magistrate ? How many chapters has it been ? Show us hes still alive go on.

pretty sure it was shishi sonson, but that move itself is casual to zoro now. Similar to how luffy doesn't announce elephant guns anymore
This is possible. Oda might correct it in the volume and add the shishisonon.

However, like you said, it is a move he has been using since preTS in Alabasta.

I wonder what will happen when he coats it with black haki. He can Apoo eithout even coating it in black hardening.

HA001

After 2 weeks

Where was he for 2 weeks ? Why did he disappear ? Where is your burden of prove to prove he was concious. Since you want burden of proof to show the Magistrate is allive
No youre right everyone else is retarded and youre right and zoro became a wanted criminal for INJURING the magistrate. Clown. D sanji forever taking Ls

If Yamato is a Dragon,why was she telling Momo they can't escape the island with Onigashima being airborne?
She would have just transformed,and get Momo to safety,flying somewhere else.
Another supporting proof Yamato and Kaido aren't real dragons @Paperchampion23

Now that I think about it, she did say "dragons (and not dragon DF) can make island floating with their flame". But that doesn't confirm anything. She's just telling that Kaido, with his Dragon DF, gets abilities that dragons normally could do (not sure where she gets this dragon knowledge though).

Just like Pell now can fly thanks to his bird DF, and people will say "birds (not bird DF) can fly".

HA001

I asked you a simple question, will you use that deranged brain of yours? Is the reading Comprehension hard today?
Lmfao. Is doffy fodder to kaido or not ?
The answer is yes. Kaido one shot a luffy that would destory doffys fodder ass. Doffy pissed his pants at the thought of Kaido.
Give me some points on how doffys not fodder to kaido i dare you.

HA001

Why you still crying ? Come back with an argument or fuck off lmao:milaugh:
You havent got an argument.
Slasher means kill or injure someone.
You assume injure, me and most people including the Japanese say kills.
Post automatically merged:

I take it that the reading comprehension is indeed hard today. Oh well...
Yes clearly, ive asked you a few times now how doffy isnt fodder to kaido yet your illiterate ass is struggling to comprehend what that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.