Votes: 2 0.9%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Where does he hear it. Show me a panel of Coby hearing things in text bubbles same way Sanji did.

Like I said Voices and Life Precence is interchangable. Changing what he says doesnt change what hes meaning.

Usopp used his eyes. He saw the aura contructs, whilst Coby was feeling the precenses...."Listening" to them as Gandalf says.
But youre saying coby isnt using the coo where he can hear but sense presences so why isnt it the same as ussops who was shown sensing presences. So you admit what ussop (used basic coo) and coby did is different.

But youre saying coby isnt using the coo where he can hear but sense presences so why isnt it the same as ussops who was shown sensing presences. So you admit what ussop (used basic coo) and coby did is different.
When did I say Coby never used CoO ? Stop putting words in my mouth.

Im saying Usopp and Coby used CoO in different ways. Usopp saw aura contructs which is still CoO shown by Luffy and Fujitora. Coby felt precenses like most CoO users feel. Viz called feeling precenses "listening to voices". And that "Voices" are emitted from being just alive.

HA001

When did I say Coby never used CoO ? Stop putting words in my mouth.

Im saying Usopp and Coby used CoO in different ways. Usopp saw aura contructs which is still CoO shown by Luffy and Fujitora. Coby felt precenses like most CoO users feel. Viz called feeling precenses "listening to voices". And that "Voices" are emitted from being just alive.
No you just said coby and ussop used DIFFERENT coo.
Ussop used basic coo.
The voices speech was explaining basic coo.
Yet you are saying ussop and coby did something different.
Ussop sensed the presence of luffy law sugar by hearing the voice they emit. STANDARD COO.
coby heard actual voices of marines begging for help.
Congrats you bodied yourself.

No you just said coby and ussop used DIFFERENT coo.
Ussop used basic coo.
The voices speech was explaining basic coo.
Yet you are saying ussop and coby did something different.
Ussop sensed the presence of luffy law sugar by hearing the voice they emit. STANDARD COO.
coby heard actual voices of marines begging for help.
Congrats you bodied yourself.
When did I say DIFFERENT CoO? You lying about me again.

I said used it in different ways. Yes what Coby and Usopp did was not the same. Im not saying Usopp is more advanced but they clearly didnt do the same thing. Nor did Gandalf talk about seeing aura contructs

Listening to Precenses is all he talked about. Which is what Coby did. Since "Voices" = Precenses. Gandalf didnt talk about aura constructs..as Enel also didnt use it see aura contructs. To what we know of

How lucky Zoro fans are that Zoro is going to fight Kaido straight away when Luffy had to fight so many commanders and training to tickle Kaido, Kidd had to collect all the scrap metal, no idea about other supernova.
How lucky Zoro was when he just want to fly, Marco came to his assistance, it took Luffy and Kidd 10 chapters to reach 4th floor but with Marco help he will reach in one chapter
Anyway good chapter for Zoro and Kaido.

HA001

When did I say DIFFERENT CoO? You lying about me again.

I said used it in different ways. Yes what Coby and Usopp did was not the same. Im not saying Usopp is more advanced but they clearly didnt do the same thing. Nor did Gandalf talk about seeing aura contructs

Listening to Precenses is all he talked about. Which is what Coby did. Since "Voices" = Precenses. Gandalf didnt talk about aura constructs..as Enel also didnt use it see aura contructs. To what we know of
Im not lying. Youre just stupid.
"I didnt say they were different i said they were different" duhhh
Yes enel did and so did aisia who saw them as lights.
If enel was listening to the actual voices in general as opposed to sensing presences he would have heard luffy in the snake. But we know he couldnt sense luffy at all because he was inside the snake and could only sense the snakes presence.
Destroyed

Im not lying. Youre just stupid.
"I didnt say they were different i said they were different" duhhh
Yes enel did and so did aisia who saw them as lights.
If enel was listening to the actual voices in general as opposed to sensing presences he would have heard luffy in the snake. But we know he couldnt sense luffy at all because he was inside the snake and could only sense the snakes presence.
Destroyed
By you saying different CoO, your making out to seem like something its not.

Enel was fucking listening to conversations....by using his DF and CoO. Whatever he hears that he doesnt like....he'll kill them. Why bring up Nola....wtf has that got to do with our debate. You just saying random things now ?

HA001

By you saying different CoO, your making out to seem like something its not.

Enel was fucking listening to conversations....by using his DF and CoO. Whatever he hears that he doesnt like....he'll kill them.
Exactly. If he was just listening with coo which he could do on most skypia he would have known luffy was in the snake. The only way wouldnt know if Luffy was in the snake is if he sensed the people normally when he made that call.

Status
Not open for further replies.