Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY ARE INTERCHANGABLE YOU IDIOT SLASHER CAN MEAN KILLER
interchangeable
adjective

UK

/ˌɪn.təˈtʃeɪn.dʒə.bəl/ US

/ˌɪn.t̬ɚˈtʃeɪn.dʒə.bəl/

able to be exchanged with each other without making any difference or without being noticed:

Theyre not interchangeable when one can also mean Slasher. That means theyre not completely identical meanings or can go without being noticed

Killer has also been used in Viz before....

Carry on taking Ls. HaOO1 chan

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
interchangeable
adjective

UK

/ˌɪn.təˈtʃeɪn.dʒə.bəl/ US

/ˌɪn.t̬ɚˈtʃeɪn.dʒə.bəl/

able to be exchanged with each other without making any difference or without being noticed:

Theyre not interchangeable when one can also mean Slasher. That means theyre not completely identical meanings or can go without being noticed

Killer has also been used in Viz before....

Carry on taking Ls. HaOO1 chan
Didnt you argue that voices and presences were interchangable yesterday whats that its more hypocrisy from d sanji. Bodied.

now that zoro has bodied apoo are we finally ready to admit that law trashed hawkins or do we still need more evidence?
Hawkins didn't even have his dolls. For all we know he could have been jumped by Law and his assailant. Just because Zoro's able to make quick work when he wants to turn the heat up a little doesn't suddenly mean everyone else can have a similarly easier time.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Such a delusional poster lmao. So desperate for the W thst he'l just lie.

Prove that mine isnt interchangeable the same way I proved yours. Dont run away now HaLOOL chan
I did that yesterday.
Coby was shown literally hearing voices of marines begging for help we even see him.
Ussop unlocked haki in dressrosa and said nothing about voices. Coby using haki in the hospital said nothing about voices either.

I did that yesterday.
Coby was shown literally hearing voices of marines begging for help we even see him.
Ussop unlocked haki in dressrosa and said nothing about voices. Coby using haki in the hospital said nothing about voices either.
Where does he hear it. Show me a panel of Coby hearing things in text bubbles same way Sanji did.

Like I said Voices and Life Precence is interchangable. Changing what he says doesnt change what hes meaning.

Usopp used his eyes. He saw the aura contructs, whilst Coby was feeling the precenses...."Listening" to them as Gandalf says.

Status
Not open for further replies.