Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

Zolo

Cope Doctor
you guys do know Luffy is the MC right .
You sure bout that? I thought it was sanji :endthis:
Post automatically merged:

That would be bad news for zoro fans but lets all hope he reaches early and carry kiku's arm with him. :gokulaugh:
Yeah, if he reaches Kaido and does minor damage or no damage... sanji beating kin or quenn or even tobiropo (he KOd 2 allready ), will be better feats :myman:

Only the first half of this Kanji is visible, because the other part is hidden by Sandai Kitetsu.
What Kanji this one could be? One of the options is:
斬 = Kill, behead, slash, as stated here

Look at the raw scan, it's very interesting to note that the same Kanji is used:

This is pretty solid, thanks for the explanation.

I was sure Oda woudn't disappoint us.

F

Fallen Prince

Except Zoro's proclamation was done in the faces of Kaido's strongest subordinates. You know being a MC doesn't always give said character the privilege to finish off every main antagonist.
Whoops lets be serious do you guys really think zoro can fight kaido without taking on any generals and supresede something luffy cannot do by killing kaido ?

You sure bout that? I thought it was sanji :endthis:

Yeah, if he reaches Kaido and does minor damage or no damage... sanji beating kin or quenn or even tobiropo (he KOd 2 allready ), will be better feats :myman:
You have high expectation on oda. We already got bad treatment in whole cake island.

I am betting high on Sanji vs King right now hope it happens .

I am happy he didnt go lovey dovey on black maria . At last he can talk to woman seriously other than reiju.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Even Scabbards, luffy, jinbei and other SH as well wants to fight the Yonko.

Just putting this in perspective you guys do know Luffy is the MC right .
"Zoro fans under estimate Sanji hard"

Proceeds to read 90 chapters of Wano, this chapter, all ryuma and Oden parallels and still believes Zoro won't play a major part against Kaido.

You can't make this shit up.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Srsly no disrespect to Zoro but he obv lacks certain shit to take on Kaido

He doesnt have Ryou w/e the name is. And i doubt his CoA is enough to harm Kaido
Zoro cant fly thus hard to reach Kaido
And in no way can zoro physically stand up to Kaido
He has ryou
His coa is better than the scabbards who hurt kaido
the scabbards cant fly and hurt kaido
yes he can

Zoro is to the scabbards what Luffy was to Law in Dressrosa. Law failed to do the job properly and Luffy finished it. It will be the same in Zoro's case.

Kaido was injured by the likes of Kinemon and Kiku. At the same time, Kinemon shat his pants at the display of base Zoro shopping the golem down to pieces, saying that he personally would not take on Enma. And not only did the training with Enma further hone his Haki, Zoro still has powers up his sleeve like Asura, which is his mode equivalent to G4, where he basically triples his power. 9 blades with 3 being Enma, pumping his arms and upper body full of Haki. If that can't hurt Kaido while Kiku and Kinemon could, something's obviously wrong with Oda, lmao.

And power aside, as people mentioned, there is enough portrayal and hints.

And I mean, Kidd is going to fight Kaido with some metal scrap. Slamming Apoo with it didn't even knock him out, while Zoro one shotted him with one sword.