Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
? Huh. You fine?

Lot's of things seem to be different this game. People don't get notices of things. I have no reason to assume a failed kill would show up then.

Read above.

Must have*

Because the redirect per Flowa's words happens before her abilities, or as I assume she doesn't know her target is swapped, and I did target you so she saw that I visited her target, in this case you, but because you were swapped I visited Kiwi.

lol
:milaugh:
is there a kill attempt message as well
this goes to the host as well @Dragomir
Post automatically merged:

Sera was definitely giving me scum vibes with the way he acted yesterday...
yeah low profile
picked the on going wagon
seems very opportunistic
and the two people involved in the lynch
light and tac dont come across as scum.

*tac being neutral but not mafia is what I mean

? Huh. You fine?

Lot's of things seem to be different this game. People don't get notices of things. I have no reason to assume a failed kill would show up then.

Read above.

Must have*

Because the redirect per Flowa's words happens before her abilities, or as I assume she doesn't know her target is swapped, and I did target you so she saw that I visited her target, in this case you, but because you were swapped I visited Kiwi.
Drago literally told me that the watcher the person i got swapped with.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
really? Sera is just playing like any inactives honestly

I feel like going for that is more opportunisty than anything

*opportunistic

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Flower explain why outta the 3 or 4 people that you said visited Fuji you voted for me immediately, even though nothing actually happened to Fuji?

And also, I still want Kiwi out unless something better comes up. At best she's some scum, at worst she was a useless townie, both playwise and rolewise, that was adamant on protecting scum and getting rid of townies.

it's an important character
I think so.

Drago literally told me that the watcher the person i got swapped with.
I don't understand. Sorry. Say it one more time.

Sorry for the arguments d1:myman:

I cannot wrap my head around how you know who visited Lris and Lara. How tf does that work?
I got something on you, i did not get redirected nor did i get blocked, i got a result. Only way it would be fake is if you got swapped too. And the chances of two Bus drivers in this game is doubtful.

Here is what im thinking everyone.

Mel got caught, by me.

She probably has a scummate who has investigative abilities. And that person told her who Jew was. Easy to fake a claim and relate it with someone else.

Vote melon now. I have foolproof resulsts. Unless midnight is lying his ass off and light did redirect me.

Its between you and midnight right now in my head.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I got something on you, i did not get redirected nor did i get blocked, i got a result. Only way it would be fake is if you got swapped too. And the chances of two Bus drivers in this game is doubtful.

Here is what im thinking everyone.

Mel got caught, by me.

She probably has a scummate who has investigative abilities. And that person told her who Jew was. Easy to fake a claim and relate it with someone else.

Vote melon now. I have foolproof resulsts. Unless midnight is lying his ass off and light did redirect me.

Its between you and midnight right now in my head.
I'm not lying bish, I didn't kill anyone. I visited Jew.

Status
Not open for further replies.