Status
Not open for further replies.
Br0 are we misunderstanding each other here or what? Flowa doesn't know her target has been swapped, so she targeted you and thought the people were visiting you. That's why she said that. At least that's what I understand.
which would mean the person you redirected wasnt fuji then?
and she saw you and those other people visiting someone else?

I used an ability on you, light claims to have tried to redirect me but @Midnight Delight claims he swapped me with kiwi, meaning if we follow that logic light redirected @Kiwipom , and so my ability went through as i did get a result, and what i got from you gave me something that explains how 2 people died.

The end.

Thats why i have trouble believing you rn.
Post automatically merged:

She said you visited me too and you corroborated it, thats the fucking problem. You did visit me right? But how could she know that you visited me?

No its not solid. You wanna tell me there are two bus drivers in this game?

Unless midnight is lying, what i got from Mel is legit. She's scum, the end.
i'm sorry but this just seems like a mess to me, you caught melon killing lara and tris but hold on... you were redirected to a random target but hold on... the watcher caught the redirector who visited you but hold on... you were swapped by the untrackable bus driver, so none of this actually matters
i will wait for other users and see what they have to say

No it's not fucking legit. I did not kill anyone. Idk how fucked the night actions got but you have bad information.
I did not get redirected though(midnight is lying), and got a ressult back, only way i can see getting false info is if there was another bus driver(other than midnight) in the game and that person swapped you.

If anyone did that, you're welcome to come forward and clear her name.

i'm sorry but this just seems like a mess to me, you caught melon killing lara and tris but hold on... you were redirected to a random target but hold on... the watcher caught the redirector who visited you but hold on... you were swapped by the untrackable bus driver, so none of this actually matters
i will wait for other users and see what they have to say
Its quite simple though, light was going to redirect me but ended up redirecting kiwi since she was swapped with me. Meaning my action hasnt been tampered with and it was used on Mel.

Also who said i caught mel killing lara and tris? Is this a slip?

All i said is that i have info on the situation and i got it from mel.

I dont understand, you argue with rayan for a while then just vote sera?

Unless someone else comes out and claims to have tped you, what i got from you is legit and youre scum.
cant take two out at a time , rayan was here so I started with that
sera was not but out of the two sera looks worse imo.
rayan has given indication he wont be here for the rest of the dp .

out of the two
I think there's one scum
but imo sera looks worse. you asked me what I did at night right, Recall my response?

So you trust midnight's TP over my quite literal character claim? Alright man.
I dont trust midnight, i trust that he came in claiming he swapped me and kiwi even after knowing that light claimed to have redirected me randomly, meaning we didnt even know who i wouldve gotten redirected to. And yet he came in and claimed that. So unless midnight is some sort of exe that wants you dead, because thats the only reason his claiming that in the first place is, then i got results from targetting you and he didnt tp me.

But you know what lets ask him

@Midnight Delight claim please.

cant take two out at a time , rayan was here so I started with that
sera was not but out of the two sera looks worse imo.
rayan has given indication he wont be here for the rest of the dp .

out of the two
I think there's one scum
but imo sera looks worse. you asked me what I did at night right, Recall my response?
Yes i get it now.

Your vote on sera is useless, vote melon.

I did not get redirected though(midnight is lying), and got a ressult back, only way i can see getting false info is if there was another bus driver(other than midnight) in the game and that person swapped you.

If anyone did that, you're welcome to come forward and clear her name.

Its quite simple though, light was going to redirect me but ended up redirecting kiwi since she was swapped with me. Meaning my action hasnt been tampered with and it was used on Mel.

Also who said i caught mel killing lara and tris? Is this a slip?

All i said is that i have info on the situation and i got it from mel.
what I understood from what you said is that you are a tracker, am I wrong?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I dont trust midnight, i trust that he came in claiming he swapped me and kiwi even after knowing that light claimed to have redirected me randomly, meaning we didnt even know who i wouldve gotten redirected to. And yet he came in and claimed that. So unless midnight is some sort of exe that wants you dead, because thats the only reason his claiming that in the first place is, then i got results from targetting you and he didnt tp me.

But you know what lets ask him

@Midnight Delight claim please.

Yes i get it now.

Your vote on sera is useless, vote melon.
Ok can you stop ordering people around?

Idc that you said that they should vote me, but don't talk to others like they're your minions and your results are the be all end all.

Ok can you stop ordering people around?

Idc that you said that they should vote me, but don't talk to others like they're your minions and your results are the be all end all.
Ordering people around is asking questions lol? Im sorry, asking someone to claim to make sense out of this mess isnt ordering around.

When did i talk to anyone like they're my minions ?

My results arent end all be all, why is why i used the fact that Mid claimed bus driver and that he swapped me with kiwi, thus negating light's redirect means i mostly likely got to you, i did not get roleblocked either since i got a result. So unless there is another bus driver then you're it.

I am that one robot brother guy
Is Mid claiming the same role as Lemon now??
No re read bro.

Mel claimed something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.