Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Queen what do you guys think about today events, any new opinion on players?
At work, so I have to keep it short. I've given my thoughts earlier, but it seems we are getting some more activity now which should yield some more results I guess.
I was wrong about mel and my results, unvote her please. Ty.
What? How? Explain now.

I've got nothing major and I was on to Tris last night since she just felt off. See how well that turned out lol.
What did you do to Tris though?

@Fujishiro @Light D Lamperouge I'm not really following. Can you simplfy whats up cus the last 5-8 pages are a mess.

Is Melon confirmed mafia?
We thought so but Fuji now says he was wrong. Don't know what now.

Also a possibility that I have to state is that Zara shoot Tris. He sused her and agreed with me saying she's suspicious.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Tobs? Don't threaten me. I'll end you. Ask TAC.
Do it, I beg.
:catblush:

Tobi.
Post automatically merged:

What did you do to Tris though?
disabled one of her passives @Light D Lamperouge
We thought so but Fuji now says he was wrong. Don't know what now.

Also a possibility that I have to state is that Zara shoot Tris. He sused her and agreed with me saying she's suspicious.
Aryt. That's wack lol

For now, VOTE LYNCH TOBI @Dragomir

Last edited:
Who do you think are scum?
I have got around 20 pages to read and I have a strong sensation that Mafia is trying to save Melontonin I just come to think.

Fujishiro and orb are basing their reads off my inactivity when I had been consistent about my explanation yesterday and even claimed that I would catch up before EoD, but the bashing was perpetuated, specially by Fuji who even showed agreement with my post but then proceeded voting me a few hours out of the blue whilst it was damn night in my country and he is wholly aware of that.

Players here are trying to take advantage over my inactivity claiming I'm not pushing consistently for players. But how can I do that exactly if I don't catch up first? As if I was the only player who didn't catch up yet... it has turned obnoxiously annoying.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
:seriously: why do you sus me?
Here.

No offense bro, but that's far too ironic coming from you.

As for my main sus, it's sera, tobs and rayan.

Joins the party late, asks for time remaining then is fine on lynching either tac or Light since they aren't his side.

Proceeds to then Unvote ASAP since Jew casts a little sus on him. Thats off.
I just generally find him off this game.

Lmao just noticed. Who tf made that tag?

I've got nothing major and I was on to Tris last night since she just felt off. See how well that turned out lol.

Why not someone else?

Don't worry I wouldn't mind it either, since my role isn't that major tbh. But save that for later if, and only if it is required.

Also I'm not liking Rayan since he's playing like he was when he was a SK.

Tobs is far too inactive and he has no "im town" message like he usually does. Also like sera, he jumped late on a badwawagon that would be beneficial for mafia.

She didn't have any passives though.

Yeah, waiting to see what Fuji is gonna say.

@Dragomir will this phase last 24 hours or are you gonna cut it to go back to the original?
Ah, mb. Passives/abilities. I can only disable one at random.

Didn't turn out too well. And yeah it will be interesting to hear from Fuji

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Aight.

That just
Might be true for
Fuji's read on your slot.
I explicitly read your posts.
GROW SPINE!

You must
Be able to
Do better than nothing.
Activity's irrelevant.
CONTENT.

Pull some
Real content
Out of your hat for us
And nobody will scumread you.
PLAY, PLEASE.
Besides Beta, whom else do you sus?

osieorb please talk like a normal person not like a poet we already have beta doing that

Tobs is far too inactive
same for you i haven't seen you around the thread a lot also i tend to me more active when i'm scum
he has no "im town" message like he usually does.
dude i stopped that two months ago
Also like sera, he jumped late on a badwawagon that would be beneficial for mafia.
understandable but it was close lynch and i found light's post convincing i agree its sus of me but im not scum trust me

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
same for you i haven't seen you around the thread a lot also i tend to me more active when i'm scum
Then go for me then.

Also no, you're alot more active when town, and you tend to ask the right questions when you are. I don't see that here.

dude i stopped that two months ago
Aryt, was a joke.

understandable but it was close lynch and i found light's post convincing i agree its sus of me but im not scum trust me
As of rn of the players who are alive, I trust Light the most and you amongst one of the least.

Also why protect yourself?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Beta is quite usual for me, don't think why people vote for him suddenly

There are other roles that allow people to protect themselves ?

ok tobs i thought about something, we are cool for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.