Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Makes a lot of sense. And you even did try to confuse him with your redirect.
How does it make sense? I said I visited him, you saw me visiting, nothing happened to him, 3(?) other people visited him, yet you picked strictly me.

It will last 24 hours.
Aight.

How does it make sense? I said I visited him, you saw me visiting, nothing happened to him, 3(?) other people visited him, yet you picked strictly me.

Aight.
Are you playing dumb on purpose? What would you think if you saw a player your target finds suspicious visit your target? Wouldn't you go for that player first? Also, not everyone receives feedback for everything, this ain't ToS.

Another thing I find odd is Kiwi voting you, you finding her suspicious and yet you go for Fuji? You have just ignored this when I brought it up.

Like, I'm willing to drop my case on you for now since you claimed, but I still find you suspicious for your lack of consistency.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Are you playing dumb on purpose? What would you think if you saw a player your target finds suspicious visit your target? Wouldn't you go for that player first? Also, not everyone receives feedback for everything, this ain't ToS.
? Huh. Make sense Flowa. Fuji never said he suses me. In fact the opposite. He said he believes I am town.
Also, not everyone receives feedback for everything, this ain't ToS.
What do you mean?

Also I don't understand the connection. You see 4(?) people visiting Fuji, just visiting him, nothing happens to him, and you vote for me outta the blue.

Another thing I find odd is Kiwi voting you, you finding her suspicious and yet you go for Fuji? You have just ignored this when I brought it up.
I didn't. I went for Fuji after TAC's flip. I explained it in my first post here. Read the game Flowa.
My top 4 suses at the moment are

> Kiwi. Explained already why. Plus with TAC claiming a character and no one counter claiming, it's more than likely that scum have fake claims.

> Rayan. Explained already why.

> Tobi. Didn't like his play. Appeared outta nowhere to vote TAC, and seeing as TAC was indie, it makes sense that scum wagoned on the vote.

> Fuji. Same as Tobi basically. With TAC being an indie, and with Fuji's plan of trying to lynch me afterwards, securing his targets for next days, since if he were mafia he'd know TAC wasn't and might have thought it's town vs town when we were up against each other. Common scum strat, that I have often also used. See 2 players that are vehemently arguing, know they are not your buddies, hop on one side and say that if the other side is wrong, they go out next. Secure multiple targets to go after and seemingly maintain consistency.

I am not going to claim. You've subbed in like a few hours ago, pardon me for thinking that you haven't read the whole phase. If you want to say something say it now, or don't waste my time like this.

This makes no sense. I as scum wouldn't know the roles of other players, except my mafia buddies. Why would I push that hard for TAC if I were scum, going so far as to be willing to get myself lynched? It makes no sense for me as scum to push any other player like that.
Post automatically merged:

I am heading to work in 10 minutes. Will post as much as I can during that time, if not, I'll be back later.

Like, I'm willing to drop my case on you for now since you claimed, but I still find you suspicious for your lack of consistency.
I don't care if you are willing or not. You have no case. I am not being inconsistent. I am processing new info.

? Huh. Make sense Flowa. Fuji never said he suses me. In fact the opposite. He said he believes I am town.

What do you mean?

Also I don't understand the connection. You see 4(?) people visiting Fuji, just visiting him, nothing happens to him, and you vote for me outta the blue.

I didn't. I went for Fuji after TAC's flip. I explained it in my first post here. Read the game Flowa.

I don't care if you are willing or not. You have no case. I am not being inconsistent. I am processing new info.
1. This was a pressure vote. You know how this works.
2. He said you need to be checked.

Right here:
Check Mel and light guys.

Take care.
Then you supposedly redirected him to a random target. Very strange.

3. I can confirm myself anytime. So going for me just now is nothing but a waste of time, so drop it if you're Town.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Vote Lynch Fujishiro

This is pretty funny. I just woke up with the will to catch up and a vote is casted onto me by the same man that showed agreement with my statement that I needed some time to properly catch up with the phase.

He has been pushing me *all the time* for mere inactivity and at this point I groom solid concerns about this man' s alignment. He is my bet for now, but I'm going to catch up finally.
I have got around 20 pages to read and I have a strong sensation that Mafia is trying to save Melontonin I just come to think.

Fujishiro and orb are basing their reads off my inactivity when I had been consistent about my explanation yesterday and even claimed that I would catch up before EoD, but the bashing was perpetuated, specially by Fuji who even showed agreement with my post but then proceeded voting me a few hours out of the blue whilst it was damn night in my country and he is wholly aware of that.

Players here are trying to take advantage over my inactivity claiming I'm not pushing consistently for players. But how can I do that exactly if I don't catch up first? As if I was the only player who didn't catch up yet... it has turned obnoxiously annoying.
Do you at least understand why all of this makes you look bad? You canโ€™t blatantly OMGUS Fuji like this and expect anyone to take you seriously as a townie. Voting for yourself after the fact also doesnโ€™t look good. The fact is that you always provide some long-winded post about having solved the entire game by this point, but youโ€™ve been almost completely absent for two days other than to defend yourself.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
3. I can confirm myself anytime. So going for me just now is nothing but a waste of time, so drop it if you're Town.
I am not going for you, just asking you a simple question.

2. He said you need to be checked.
That doesn't mean he thought I was scum. Either way, it's fine.

She claimed she didn't see me visit Fuji
Flowa said Drago told her she doesn't see bus drivers visit.

Would be nice if @Dragomir could confirm this.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Do you at least understand why all of this makes you look bad? You canโ€™t blatantly OMGUS Fuji like this and expect anyone to take you seriously as a townie. Voting for yourself after the fact also doesnโ€™t look good. The fact is that you always provide some long-winded post about having solved the entire game by this point, but youโ€™ve been almost completely absent for two days other than to defend yourself.
These days have been hefty for me and I couldn't afford catching up. I have however almost catched up luckily.

But about the Fuji matter, it truly doesn't stand as OMGUS. I have highlighted my reasons thoroughly, I think that his arguments are fundamentally weak, his whole voting process is based off my inactivity as if I was the only inactive guy in this game. It's nitpicking the way I see it.

And I'm now trying to snap a wider picture of the grand scheme of things when it was just a suspicion before. In my opinion Mafia is allegedly forcing its way through my inactivity since I'm an easily pickable player.

It turns I did well voting myself perhaps so I can expose them.

Not only the points I mentioned so far btw, Fuji himself looked ok with my explanations concerning my inactivity, then he proceeded drift a 180 twist voting me a few hours later when it was night time in my country. This thought process of him hardly holds sense.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
โ€Ž
I have got around 20 pages to read and I have a strong sensation that Mafia is trying to save Melontonin I just come to think.

Fujishiro and orb are basing their reads off my inactivity when I had been consistent about my explanation yesterday and even claimed that I would catch up before EoD, but the bashing was perpetuated, specially by Fuji who even showed agreement with my post but then proceeded voting me a few hours out of the blue whilst it was damn night in my country and he is wholly aware of that.

Players here are trying to take advantage over my inactivity claiming I'm not pushing consistently for players. But how can I do that exactly if I don't catch up first? As if I was the only player who didn't catch up yet... it has turned obnoxiously annoying.
It's been a few hours now. Did you catch up already? What are your reads on players other than Fuji?

Ok well you answered, but what do you think of other players @Finalbeta

Status
Not open for further replies.