Status
Not open for further replies.
My concern is double Kills here.
I won't say exactly who but Tracker, watcher and investigator chck all those involved in this mess, so scums fear messing with the results.

I will wait for your reads and cross question you, before i put my votes Rayan.

@Seraphoenix what your thoughts bro, anyone you sus. You usually become involved by D2 but this game i still haven't seen you properly interact with players here. By any chance are you busy?

@Kiwipom @Light D Lamperouge @Queen what do you guys think about today events, any new opinion on players?

@Finalbeta what is your defense, are you town? Do you have any way to make us believe your allignment?
Also who do you sus?
Post automatically merged:

Guys how wild is the possibility Zara offed Tris? :milaugh:
my fear is lynching finalbeta just because he is not doing a bad thing (going after someone like crazy) would be encoraging that kind of behaviorb, but other than that I can see why it looks like he is acting weird
fuji seems like he is reconsidering melon lynch and and he was the only reason for town to vote her
but this sudden push on inactive players feel convenient
@RayanOO who did you visit yesterday?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Winry - Inventor

Can make roleblocks and bulletproof vests. I won’t specify the amount of night it takes to make them because all of these claiming in D2 is ridiculous.

I can give one person an ability rn if Drago comes online. Just tell me who

I don’t really feel like playing anymore so I’ll revive someone

I hope you guys are not Mafia jumping at Kiwi bandwagon, seems opportunistuc. :suresure:

Anyway if Winry claim sounds fake, Kiwi loses her standing.
But my issue is why do y'all realise this all of sudden now. She claimed last day phase.
Well, I wasn't here yet last DP.

But this is a claim game. So scum gotta have some believable fake claims and while Ed and Al are the protagonists in the series and defo in the game, Winry doesn't have to be.

Winry - Inventor

Can make roleblocks and bulletproof vests. I won’t specify the amount of night it takes to make them because all of these claiming in D2 is ridiculous.

Give it to me, then.

Winry - Inventor

you should give bulletproof vest to mid

Ah ok.

Flower, Ryan and Tobi.

Sorry @Seraphoenix looks like I was wrong.

Still sticking with Tobs
what do you think about kiwi?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well, fuck it. What now??

I'll go with my hunch.

Vote lynch Rayan @Dragomir

@Fujishiro get online and explain quickly please.

so I’ll revive someone
If you are gonna revive anyone, revive Zara.

And give one of the confirmed townie an ability then.

what do you think about kiwi?
What do you think about Kiwi and the rest of the players?

This is getting confusing now. Fuji said he was wrong on Lemon. Waiting for him to explain why exactly and how. @Fujishiro

Drago confirmed to me the watcher thing. @Flower

If what Fuji is saying is true, we gotta think of a different lynch.

I see people talking about Tobi and I think I might have an idea why.

SO that leaves others.

> Kiwi.

> Rayan.

> FB.

> Sera.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE where are you?

@Seth participate more here or Imma make you sacrifice yourself to bring back a player.
was sleeping fam
how much time do we have left

Well, fuck it. What now??

I'll go with my hunch.

Vote lynch Rayan @Dragomir

@Fujishiro get online and explain quickly please.

If you are gonna revive anyone, revive Zara.

And give one of the confirmed townie an ability then.

What do you think about Kiwi and the rest of the players?
I believe If kiwi gives an item to someone then she's pretty much almost confirmed town
said what I think about the other suspects in my post last page

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wow do you see what I said about Tobi etc ? Do this strikes you as scum ?
I did see. And yeah, why not lmao? I did the same when I was the GF in the CG game. Gave a lot of info about chars and who could be who and what.

You're gonna have to do more than that to try to change my mind.

So far, your scum meta is aligning. I've had a good hunch on PICA, I am willing to test it this time around too.

I believe If kiwi gives an item to someone then she's pretty much almost confirmed town
said what I think about the other suspects in my post last page
my fear is lynching finalbeta just because he is not doing a bad thing (going after someone like crazy) would be encoraging that kind of behaviorb, but other than that I can see why it looks like he is acting weird
fuji seems like he is reconsidering melon lynch and and he was the only reason for town to vote her
but this sudden push on inactive players feel convenient
@RayanOO who did you visit yesterday?
This?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I did see. And yeah, why not lmao? I did the same when I was the GF in the CG game. Gave a lot of info about chars and who could be who and what.

You're gonna have to do more than that to try to change my mind.

So far, your scum meta is aligning. I've had a good hunch on PICA, I am willing to test it this time around too.
LOL this is massive bullshit

I could have quickly bandwagon Tobi or charge him yet I was the first to defend him when two poeple voted against him

And I have a good reason to do so

And you vote against me without asking me any questions about what I did last night or my claim just for my fluff in the beginning of the game it is so weak and weird

Status
Not open for further replies.