Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see. And yeah, why not lmao? I did the same when I was the GF in the CG game. Gave a lot of info about chars and who could be who and what.

You're gonna have to do more than that to try to change my mind.

So far, your scum meta is aligning. I've had a good hunch on PICA, I am willing to test it this time around too.
Post automatically merged:

This?
yes,
wait a sec i'm having troubles with putting a new avy

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
LOL this is massive bullshit
It's factual though.

I could have quickly bandwagon Tobi or charge him yet I was the first to defend him when two poeple voted against him
Which two people?
And you vote against me without asking me any questions about what I did last night or my claim just for my fluff in the beginning of the game it is so weak and weird
I saw you say that you visited Flowa, but nothing else. So elaborate on it and give some reads. We'll go from there.

wait a sec i'm having troubles with putting a new avy
:okay:

so, I was saying, I don't usually don't think hunting inactive players is the way to go
but I noticed a player who doesn't do shit (marimo) wants to lynch another players for not doing shit

other players*

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If i have to claim I will do it but for now I don't think it is useful
Nah, don't claim.
Give us something though. Reads???

so, I was saying, I don't usually don't think hunting inactive players is the way to go
but I noticed a player who doesn't do shit (marimo) wants to lynch another players for not doing shit

other players*
Marryhoe said he visited Tris. And he can disable a passive or active ability at random. Ring a bell?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

other players*
Gave my reasons but if you think so, go for it.

M not too important this time around

If i have to claim I will do it but for now I don't think it is useful

You have nothing on me except "hunch"
give a read rayan
you have been defensive this entire time
what makes you a bad lynch
who do you think is a viable alternative
and reasons why

There were no real cases on FB and Tobi case could be made but I think it is a bad idea to lynch him
ok so then who would be a good Idea

Nah, don't claim.
Give us something though. Reads???

Marryhoe said he visited Tris. And he can disable a passive or active ability at random. Ring a bell?
marimo said he visited tris ?
would fuji have caught that
@Fujishiro

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
ok so then who would be a good Idea
For now I have no fucking idea, the whole mess with Fuji the bus the redirection etc was hella confusing

And I am not the only one it seems given that no one a real majority and everyone look for someone to lynch one hour before the end

I think Beta Tobi and maybe Midnight to be if not town not mafia. And Kiwi claim seems solid.

Light ability seems to give a town player too

For the rest I don't know at all

Status
Not open for further replies.