Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Some things to note when it comes to Lanji.

He was pushing Sera iirc.

Hopped like a madman on the Rayan lynch. Though Lanji can throw peeps under the bus pretty quickly, like he did with @Queen back in the throne of something game.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
So if Fuji killed Lanji, that means that mafia had one kill tonight.

What do we think about how there were two kills N1?

No one came to claim the kill so it should mean that it's both from scums.

A few questions to consider:
> Was it a one shot ability that lets scum kill two people? If yes this doesn't look good for Melon
> If that's the case too, then that means the target were intentional so, why did mafia target Tris and Zara?
> Tris was being sussed so there's also a chance that something she did that night triggered an action like ToS vet type of kill

Some things to note when it comes to Lanji.

He was pushing Sera iirc.

Hopped like a madman on the Rayan lynch. Though Lanji can throw peeps under the bus pretty quickly, like he did with @Queen back in the throne of something game.
No reason to throw people that werent in real danger.
all jokes aside i killed tris because she was very sus on Day 1

not out of pettyness
Post automatically merged:

wallah i killed tris fam

i got no idea why you think mel did
No he did not, the ability i saw from going (allegedly) on Mel was Master swordsman, it allows the user to kill twice
This is why.

> Was it a one shot ability that lets scum kill two people? If yes this doesn't look good for Melon
> If that's the case too, then that means the target were intentional so, why did mafia target Tris and Zara?
> Tris was being sussed so there's also a chance that something she did that night triggered an action like ToS vet type of kill
lara clarified he shot tris

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
hey bro if i die again can u bring me back again lmao
Sure bro.

Zara killed Tris.

No reason to throw people that werent in real danger.
The lynch was picking up though.

Read my above post.
Post automatically merged:

hmm thats interesting

someone must be messing with your abilities then fam

i promise you i shot her n1
No no, you dont get it. The ability i saw exists for a fact. Probably the person i saw it on couldnt use it that night, N1 that is but then used it yesterday. And i have an idea of why his double kill failed if it targeted me as the 2nd or primary target.

Status
Not open for further replies.