Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Fuji killed Lanji, that means that mafia had one kill tonight.

What do we think about how there were two kills N1?

No one came to claim the kill so it should mean that it's both from scums.

A few questions to consider:
> Was it a one shot ability that lets scum kill two people? If yes this doesn't look good for Melon
> If that's the case too, then that means the target were intentional so, why did mafia target Tris and Zara?
> Tris was being sussed so there's also a chance that something she did that night triggered an action like ToS vet type of kill
I forgot to add, but no reason for mafia to kill their own anyways.
Post automatically merged:

I'm fine with either me or seth for sacrifice if needed. @Light D Lamperouge
while "powerless" is a better game slover then both of us put together.
Kill sera. Maybe rayan.

Everyone's of these beaches just lurking while towns dying.
:catcry:
Sera is fine.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
A lot of people were put on the spot, dont understand fully claiming without reason though.
Honestly, this is why I don't like games where it ends like this.

We should only pressure people who is going to be lynched to claim. Or if someone really has an important night result.
Otherwise, claim fest sucks.

Honestly, this is why I don't like games where it ends like this.

We should only pressure people who is going to be lynched to claim. Or if someone really has an important night result.
Otherwise, claim fest sucks.
that's probably what drago was talking about when he said he didn't like the direction the game was going tbh

@Zara drop the claims list then. It should be easier to narrow down the scum that way.
i was joking about having a list and i skimmed day 2 in all honesty

someone in dead chat just said there were 12 claims lmao

but off the top of my head: you, kiwi, mel, fuji, jew, tobi all hinted ur role or character at some point

maybe @Queen can help out

that being said, doesn't scum have fake claims? tac was extremely excited to claim maria ross

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
that's probably what drago was talking about when he said he didn't like the direction the game was going tbh
Yeah I figured. I got annoyed yesterday too. But it's whatever, what's done is done.

We should all just remember that if someone doesn't share their night actions right away, that doesn't mean they're scum. Maybe they just didn't do anything noteworthy. And no need to make everyone on your sus list claim.

i was joking about having a list and i skimmed day 2 in all honesty

someone in dead chat just said there were 12 claims lmao

but off the top of my head: you, kiwi, mel, fuji, jew, tobi all hinted ur role or character at some point

maybe @Queen can help out

that being said, doesn't scum have fake claims? tac was extremely excited to claim maria ross
melon, fb, tobi,midnight, jew, marimo, flower, kiwi, rayan, lanji, light and fuji

@Yo Tan Wa and @osieorb18 might need to be here to also give a clearer picture.
we need to figure out who did what
I understand that but its whatever at this point.
if you seem so certain , I will go with it
hopefully her flip doesnt paint a different picture.
Vote lynch Melon
Here Lanji is cleary shown that he aint on Mel's side imo, he's already putting the idea that her flip might be wrong and thus building sus on me. And he as mafia would know she is not.
what are the odds that melons claim is fake
Here he is cleary shown that he aint on Mel's side imo, puts the idea that her claim is maybe fake when i came around her maybe telling the truth and people were unvoting her.

So this imo clears melon and also Jew by extention since her passive(which makes her unable to hurt her relative) triggered when she vited him and Jew corroborated what she claimed he was.

Thus Melon and jew are clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.