Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Ordering people around is asking questions lol? Im sorry, asking someone to claim to make sense out of this mess isnt ordering around.

When did i talk to anyone like they're my minions ?

My results arent end all be all, why is why i used the fact that Mid claimed bus driver and that he swapped me with kiwi, thus negating light's redirect means i mostly likely got to you, i did not get roleblocked either since i got a result. So unless there is another bus driver then you're it.
Post automatically merged:

No re read bro.

Mel claimed something else.
Oh yeah, "claim please" and "your vote on sera is useless, vote melon" is asking questions...

Oh yeah, "claim please" and "your vote on sera is useless, vote melon" is asking questions...
Stating a the fact that his lone vote on sera isnt accomplishing anything isnt ordering, im not forcing him. Im just telling him what he should do.

I mean someone has to take charge?

What's wrong with that?

No need for deflection though, i just wanna clear this mess. I asked midnight to claim because you asked me why i trust him more than your full claim. And now youre mad i asked him to claim? Make up your mind already.

I dont trust midnight, i trust that he came in claiming he swapped me and kiwi even after knowing that light claimed to have redirected me randomly, meaning we didnt even know who i wouldve gotten redirected to. And yet he came in and claimed that. So unless midnight is some sort of exe that wants you dead, because thats the only reason his claiming that in the first place is, then i got results from targetting you and he didnt tp me.

But you know what lets ask him

@Midnight Delight claim please.

Yes i get it now.

Your vote on sera is useless, vote melon.
lol ok sir
my apologies ,

I realize I cant vote on people who I have a better read on
but your result which you still seem to be arguing atm is all so convoluted is what I should wagon on.
I have no problem voting melon
I just dont really understand what specifically you did
and quite frankly how the other's actions could have affected you or your night action.
smh
day phase is still young
when I get a clearer picture of whats going on and it doesnt seem to vindicate melon then I would vote her...

lol ok sir
my apologies ,

I realize I cant vote on people who I have a better read on
but your result which you still seem to be arguing atm is all so convoluted is what I should wagon on.
I have no problem voting melon
I just dont really understand what specifically you did
and quite frankly how the other's actions could have affected you or your night action.
smh
day phase is still young
when I get a clearer picture of whats going on and it doesnt seem to vindicate melon then I would vote her...
I dont want to say what exactly my ability is but it is in relation with how two people died.

If Melon did indeed kill both Clownshoes and Lara
Then she could kill two users at the same time right?
Oh hey,
A reason why
Transmutation exists?
If scum has some extra kills here.
A thought.

Actually it's osieorb18. Complicated UN -_-...
You can
Reduce the name
Down to just say "Osie"
If that helps you to simplify,
Flower.

I don't read minds. Elaborate or don't bother quoting me like this. I am not gonna draw 60 different conclusions from your post.

Please.
After
Further Reading
I do believe you're town.
However, that ability stinks.
Alas.

Last edited:
I think even I understood who Jew and Lemon are then. And if I am right it would seem to be a pretty strong claim, which wouldn't add up with a fake claim.

Right..
What thought
Do you have on
Melon's role as hinted?
Maybe from not knowing the show,
I've none.

I got something on you, i did not get redirected nor did i get blocked, i got a result. Only way it would be fake is if you got swapped too. And the chances of two Bus drivers in this game is doubtful.

Here is what im thinking everyone.

Mel got caught, by me.

She probably has a scummate who has investigative abilities. And that person told her who Jew was. Easy to fake a claim and relate it with someone else.

Vote melon now. I have foolproof resulsts. Unless midnight is lying his ass off and light did redirect me.

Its between you and midnight right now in my head.
Midnight
Did make their claim
A very shaky one.
However, Melon is more sus,
I think.

I trust
Most of the claims
So far throughout this phase.
Vote Melon should do, @Dragomir.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Melontonin