Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌
‎

Light D Lamperouge

𝕴𝖓 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕺𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝕶𝖎𝖓𝖌
‎
Then why did you say "Lemon killed them"?

Sounds like a slip.
Because of this post by Fuji
If me/ @Light D Lamperouge \ @Flower have something and flower is asking light what he did while he's asking me, look at who ive been asking.
It's not a slip.



My action was on melon( i targeted her) and after that you redirect me randomly? Seems awfully convenient man, i need to clarify with drago.
No I redirect your action. Your action gets redirected randomly. Unless you are immune.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
Because of this post by Fuji


It's not a slip.




No I redirect your action. Your action gets redirected randomly. Unless you are immune.
So since you redirected my action how would you assume that i (who didnt know that) got results on mel if they got redirected? I wouldnt know i got them from mel?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top