Status
Not open for further replies.
If you bring someone back, you either die or become vanilla

sure mafia might do that but the person they bring back is outed. This will only delay the game by one day while also making one of the remaining mafia vanilla. I don’t think it’s something that is worth it this early in the game for mafias. it’s more of an end of game concern where numbers matter more than abilities
I wonder if Mafia would be concerned by the idea of losing the chance to bring someone back and paranoia would be triggered, this is why I was thinking for the early and not for the endgame, cause we can still use both anytime and scums can't read our minds. In fact, it basically takes just one single player to bring another back to life IIRC? As far as I remember nevertheless. I guess so since however, cause such player findamentally loses its abilities like you were rementioning.

Brah we all blind in this life one way or another 🥺
irc Pride abd kimblee has a partnership. Maybe you two had a chat.

Just things to consider
Post automatically merged:

You mean what I did?

Hi btw :blush:
So nothing, then?

And yeah, hi :-).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My top 4 suses at the moment are

> Kiwi. Explained already why. Plus with TAC claiming a character and no one counter claiming, it's more than likely that scum have fake claims.

> Rayan. Explained already why.

> Tobi. Didn't like his play. Appeared outta nowhere to vote TAC, and seeing as TAC was indie, it makes sense that scum wagoned on the vote.

> Fuji. Same as Tobi basically. With TAC being an indie, and with Fuji's plan of trying to lynch me afterwards, securing his targets for next days, since if he were mafia he'd know TAC wasn't and might have thought it's town vs town when we were up against each other. Common scum strat, that I have often also used. See 2 players that are vehemently arguing, know they are not your buddies, hop on one side and say that if the other side is wrong, they go out next. Secure multiple targets to go after and seemingly maintain consistency.
@Light D Lamperouge I'd like your claim and actions, please.
I am not going to claim. You've subbed in like a few hours ago, pardon me for thinking that you haven't read the whole phase. If you want to say something say it now, or don't waste my time like this.

Btw this in no way clears @Light D Lamperouge , he was willing to die AFTER if TAC wasn’t scum. And TAC was ofc scum but an indie one.
This makes no sense. I as scum wouldn't know the roles of other players, except my mafia buddies. Why would I push that hard for TAC if I were scum, going so far as to be willing to get myself lynched? It makes no sense for me as scum to push any other player like that.

I am heading to work in 10 minutes. Will post as much as I can during that time, if not, I'll be back later.

> Fuji. Same as Tobi basically. With TAC being an indie, and with Fuji's plan of trying to lynch me afterwards, securing his targets for next days, since if he were mafia he'd know TAC wasn't and might have thought it's town vs town when we were up against each other. Common scum strat, that I have often also used. See 2 players that are vehemently arguing, know they are not your buddies, hop on one side and say that if the other side is wrong, they go out next. Secure multiple targets to go after and seemingly maintain consistency.

This makes no sense. I as scum wouldn't know the roles of other players, except my mafia buddies. Why would I push that hard for TAC if I were scum, going so far as to be willing to get myself lynched? It makes no sense for me as scum to push any other player like that.
Hey so, i dont think you noticed but i was the first to sus out TAC
TaC, he is trolly/tame when mafia and aggro as town usually. Right now, he is being neither, he could well be a neutral party imo.
Aight, right now i think lynching midnight will give us next to no info because a lot of people are jumping on it. I want to look at the confrontations that are happening rn on the fring of it, like you/osie vs Zara/midnight
Lightvs Kiwi/TaC.

@Tobi what's up man, are you caught up?
This is all pointless anyways,
I did something, not nothing.
Like what? Did you visit someone ?

wasnt here towards the end of last dp to cast a vote , had thanksgiving in the morning.
my vote was going to be kiwi
with tac's flip going the other way, I think she personally looks a bit better now than I supposed. could potentially be another indie tho am not exactly sure.

@RayanOO any response to reads against you and your current reads as of yet

serapheonix also seems to have arrived when I wasnt here. his vote robbed me off the wrong way cause he just came in to join a favorable wagon. didnt care who it was and wasnt ready to at least give reads of his own or at least get a sense of the argument between tac and light that led to the lynch. if nothing else changes my mind, he or rayan will be my vote at the end of this dp.

Saying he's a neutral party isn't really susing him though. I maintain my stance.

What did you do during the night?
Brah, i said neutral as in neutral evil, i actuallly repeated it multiple times for everyone to see.

I dont care about your stance lmao. I think youre town judging by the way you accpeted your lynch (similar to WCI) but i cant rule out any possibility.

Tell me what you did first.

If you did something that is

we already know tac was a lone wolf, so why would kiwi defend him so hard if she was scum?
not conclusive but scum
scum could also defend certain townies in the event of a flip that positive , there's some town cred
and scum wouldnt know tac was indie either.

one positive thing tho,
doesnt seem like they are teamates.

btw Reads so far @Queen
its day 2 now
:milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I dont care about your stance lmao. I think youre town judging by the way you accpeted your lynch (similar to WCI) but i cant rule out any possibility.
Likewise. I am town, there are no iffs or butts about it.

Tell me what you did first.
Nah, I asked first. And there's a reason for that. So please answer.

we already know tac was a lone wolf, so why would kiwi defend him so hard if she was scum?
She could've misread him as town, since if she is mafia pretty mich 80% of the player pool is townie. And so was buddying up. Though i doubt it for now.

Likewise. I am town, there are no iffs or butts about it.

Nah, I asked first. And there's a reason for that. So please answer.
Im not answering anything right about now, just now that this debate is pointless and im waiting for more people to come in to talk.

My top 4 suses at the moment are

> Kiwi. Explained already why. Plus with TAC claiming a character and no one counter claiming, it's more than likely that scum have fake claims.

> Rayan. Explained already why.

> Tobi. Didn't like his play. Appeared outta nowhere to vote TAC, and seeing as TAC was indie, it makes sense that scum wagoned on the vote.

I am not going to claim. You've subbed in like a few hours ago, pardon me for thinking that you haven't read the whole phase. If you want to say something say it now, or don't waste my time like this.

I am heading to work in 10 minutes. Will post as much as I can during that time, if not, I'll be back later.
What did you do last night?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO any response to reads against you and your current reads as of yet
Yeah I was a ghost yesterday in the game

About the reads against me : can we make a summary ?
- I fluff like everyone in the beginning of the game and made jokes (havoc etc)
- I talked about the game mechanics in the beginning of the games and about the FMA verse and guessing what powers would maybe be in the game.

Yeah solid case

Status
Not open for further replies.