Status
Not open for further replies.
So were Zara and Tris respectively Vig and Doctor?

Reviving Zara can prove a great move if a target to shoot is found, while Tris as Doctor would basically also confuse scums if revived, plus if there are eventually other protective roles around they could watch and guard over them too in total anonymity.

I feel using both revives so soon is not a bad strategy, or else if a Mafia goes down, its teammates could opt for a revival and we better not allow such scenario but consume them first.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi uhh...I don't have any recent games to compare Kiwi with. She got N1'd last game (as she deserves),
:denzimote:
I can say the same now

So were Zara and Tris respectively Vig and Doctor?

Reviving Zara can prove a great move if a target to shoot is found, while Tris as Doctor would basically also confuse scums if revived, plus if there are eventually other protective roles around they could watch and guard over them too in total anonymity.

I feel using both revives so soon is not a bad strategy, or else if a Mafia goes down, its teammates could opt for a revival and we better not allow such scenario but consume them first.
Let’s not be so rash with the revives yet...but I do think we should revive him eventually. Maybe later this phase or another day. We need to be able to protect him

Let’s not be so rash with the revives yet...but I do think we should revive him eventually. Maybe later this phase or another day. We need to be able to protect him
I guess the only problematic is that if we manage to catch a Mafia today and it's lynched, their teammates allegedly won't think twice before bringing the player back, cause we have no Vig left.

However we need our Vig back so that in such eventuality aforementioned player could still be shot at night.

But it would still be a pity if Mafia eventually manages to use it after the lynch and we just bring Zara back to life failing to also bring Tris. Since we would only have something to lose in this scenario numerically speaking.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I guess the only problematic is that if we manage to catch a Mafia today and it's lynched, their teammates allegedly won't think twice before bringing the player back, cause we have no Vig left.

However we need our Vig back so that in such eventuality aforementioned player could still be shot at night.

But it would still be a pity if Mafia eventually manages to use it after the lynch and we just bring Zara back to life failing to also bring Tris. Since we would only have something to lose in this scenario numerically speaking.
If you bring someone back, you either die or become vanilla

sure mafia might do that but the person they bring back is outed. This will only delay the game by one day while also making one of the remaining mafia vanilla. I don’t think it’s something that is worth it this early in the game for mafias. it’s more of an end of game concern where numbers matter more than abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.