Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Im not answering anything right about now, just now that this debate is pointless and im waiting for more people to come in to talk.
It's not pointless. I have a reason for asking. So please tell me.

What did you do last night?
Once Fuji answers I will. In the meantime tell me what you want and what you think you got.

Light, give me your top suspects from strongest scum read to weakest scum read, please.
Post automatically merged:

It's not pointless. I have a reason for asking. So please tell me.

Once Fuji answers I will. In the meantime tell me what you want and what you think you got.
Please answer the question above.

not conclusive but scum
scum could also defend certain townies in the event of a flip that positive , there's some town cred
and scum wouldnt know tac was indie either.

one positive thing tho,
doesnt seem like they are teamates.
She could've misread him as town, since if she is mafia pretty mich 80% of the player pool is townie. And so was buddying up. Though i doubt it for now.
Post automatically merged:

Im not answering anything right about now, just now that this debate is pointless and im waiting for more people to come in to talk.
the thing is she defended him so hard it brought a lot of attention to her in d1, and she is experienced enought to know that even if tac flipped townie she wouldn't get town points after the way she played last day

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Light, give me your top suspects from strongest scum read to weakest scum read, please.
Already did that Flowa. Read the game. Now tell me what you think you got.

the thing is she defended him so hard it brought a lot of attention to her in d1, and she is experienced enought to know that even if tac flipped townie she wouldn't get town points after the way she played last day
Agree but sometimes even if you know the game, you may slip. Still dont think she mafia.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
We had the day, im waiting for more people show up, i gave you something now do your part.

You list isnt enough and you just kept asking me what i did.
I did something to you. So please tell me what exactly you did and how you know what happened to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.