Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you're right there could be some instances of my ability to be a tracker type/watcher thing and it would allow me to get results that way.

Lets drop this. You too @Kiwipom and @Flower

Lets ask all the other people that visited me some questions.
lol seems like am not the only one who has a kill boner on you day 1 fuji
you look like solid prey to everyone
:myman:
like a fresh roasted turkey leg

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't buy the random redirect. Like how is that a town ability? That sounds like it does nothing to benefit town. If anything, it just messes with town's results like now
ANd I don't buy anything you say.

I read and it still doesn't explain your initial statement.

Not to mention random redirects are very harmful for Town and don't sound like a Town ability at all.
Read until you understand.

I don't care if it sounds or doesn't sound like a Town ability, in this game it is.

that's angle shooting I think
In this came you can claim everything, can he not past the ability name?
there is no rule against claiming. All types of claiming are legal, however, there may or may not be roles that prohibit claiming specific to them. Moreover, be wary when claiming cause you never know how and when it comes back to hurt you.

Nothing here about that.

@Dragomir can we reveal ability names?
Post automatically merged:

Thus YOU as the redirector shouldn't have assumed he really visited her.
He assumed it because i kept asking mel what she did and i told Light that i know what happened to zara and tris. So thats why he said what he said, also coullldve had a track/watcher type ability to know after the redirect.

I think we should drop this for now.

Please ask the others that viisted me questions.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Raito, legit no way Fuji would have found out about Lemon killing anyone aside from him performing his real action.
Flowa, I don't know his action. I DON'T KNOW HIS ACTION. Like I told Fuji, I could have redirected him to either of Zara or Tris for example, and he saw Lemon killing them.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
In this came you can claim everything, can he not past the ability name?
there is no rule against claiming. All types of claiming are legal, however, there may or may not be roles that prohibit claiming specific to them. Moreover, be wary when claiming cause you never know how and when it comes back to hurt you.

Nothing here about that.
but like you're using this to determine if the ability sounds valid, no?

that would be using the host's info to determine the validity. Plus it could also count as copy pasting abilities. @Dragomir can clarify this for us but I think this is what he was trying to avoid when he made the wincon post

Yeah I was a ghost yesterday in the game

About the reads against me : can we make a summary ?
- I fluff like everyone in the beginning of the game and made jokes (havoc etc)
- I talked about the game mechanics in the beginning of the games and about the FMA verse and guessing what powers would maybe be in the game.

Yeah solid case
well thats the argument
but the time of your exit was when serious stuff started and fluff about mechanics were put to a halt .
you were also around for a while longer and refused to comment

so It basically came across as someone who posted a lot
seemed to be very active on the surface while contributing nothing to game solving . it wasnt just general fluff.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Also I'm assuming Fuji used a tracking ability

I've never been a tracker before but do trackers get info like "Mel visited x and y"?

I always assumed it's "your target" so the name isn't mentioned. Otherwise what's the point of redirecting if you know your new target's name anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.