Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowa, I don't know his action. I DON'T KNOW HIS ACTION. Like I told Fuji, I could have redirected him to either of Zara or Tris for example, and he saw Lemon killing them.
So how should he know he targetted Zara or Tris and how should he know Lemon killed them? This would require a hax ability which makes no sense for you to assume he has.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So how should he know he targetted Zara or Tris and how should he know Lemon killed them? This would require a hax ability which makes no sense for you to assume he has.
How would I know? He said he knows what happened to them, so I assumed he saw it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So what I understand is that Fuji wasn't redirected at all and someone swapped Kiwi and Fuji thus I redirected Kiwi, right? So Fuji's results hold then.

That also begs the question of what Kiwi did. @Kiwipom what did you do?

Also I'm assuming Fuji used a tracking ability
@Dragomir can we reveal ability names?
Post automatically merged:

He assumed it because i kept asking mel what she did and i told Light that i know what happened to zara and tris. So thats why he said what he said, also coullldve had a track/watcher type ability to know after the redirect.
Dont assume stuff, i never implied that. If i keep asking him who he redirected me to is because im not a tracker or something like that.

I am not sure if I can say that. I believe it has a name that connects it to the anime character and it's not a mafia, mafia as in the game, theme name.
You can say that actually, as long as you type it and not copy paste it. I just asked drago. Please type you ability now. Not after a while, now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Dont assume stuff, i never implied that. If i keep asking him who he redirected me to is because im not a tracker or something like that.

You can say that actually, as long as you type it and not copy paste it. I just asked drago. Please type you ability now. Not after a while, now.
Flashbang.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don’t understand what’s going on with the redirect shit...but I have reason to believe Light is innocent. It’s based on more than reads, and I realize that wacky shit may be afoot, but I got the result that he’s clean.

Flower has a point here, if i had a watcher ability i would only the people who visited my target. Wouldnt know who my target was if i got redirected.

Anyhow, please drop this.

Lets wait for Light's ability
Post automatically merged:

Light is town

@Kiwipom @Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.