Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he's Doctor Marco

tbh guts feelings is saying Rayan for me. Protect Law N1? Nahhh, Osie bodyguarding you is more believable.

But then according to Zara, Osie's claim is more irrelevant. And there's also what you're saying about Rayan and Lanji.

However, due to personal reasons, I don't really trust Zara's assessments of characters completely since he also called my character unimportant T-T
did zara really say the female lead is unimportant?

He said he's Doctor Marco

tbh guts feelings is saying Rayan for me. Protect Law N1? Nahhh, Osie bodyguarding you is more believable.

But then according to Zara, Osie's claim is more irrelevant. And there's also what you're saying about Rayan and Lanji.

However, due to personal reasons, I don't really trust Zara's assessments of characters completely since he also called my character unimportant T-T
I have another scenario for Osi ''bodyguarding'' me. I am immune to night kills, and she may well have tried to kill me N1 instead of Bging me.

We have Sloth dead, there is lust/wrath/envy/pride left

Seth/Osie/Yo and someone else i do not know.

Of the 4 people you sussed, 2 are confirmed townies, one is very heavy town lean, and the other is town lean.

And Lynch immune doesnt mean much to be perfectly honest, especially considering the setup and given the fact that while beta wasnt productive, he's not trying to hurt town as of yet, had Lanji follow my lead into voting him when i was the only vote on him and is at this very moment actively trolling the thread.

Im sorry,

Please answer my question though,

What do you think about Seth and Yo Tan Wa?
I did answer that, but if you want a further answer, I had felt Yo Tan Wa has a bit of townie energy here and there. They seemed to be struggling to catch up, with which I can sympathize.

i mean compared to ed, al, roy, riza, ling, mai, the armstrong siblings, the seven homunculus, father, honheinim

winry is less important than all of them

dont think i was inaccurate saying that

I have another scenario for Osi ''bodyguarding'' me. I am immune to night kills, and she may well have tried to kill me N1 instead of Bging me.

PFFFT.

Lol, no. And one way or another, even if you believe my claim less than the self-protection claim, mine self-resolves and the self-protection claim does not.

Vote Rayan

@Dragomir

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Again, there's no attempt at kill messages.

Midnight swapped us and I didn't die either. So no kills from osie
Post automatically merged:

are you really saying inventors are weak? after the dn game?...
Ohhh Queen the ex-Inventor is taking this personally

:ihaha:

PFFFT.

Lol, no. And one way or another, even if you believe my claim less than the self-protection claim, mine self-resolves and the self-protection claim does not.

Vote Rayan

@Dragomir
How would it self resolve? A ton of people visited me, yes you visited me but that doesnt mean anything. And since i cant die at night, you have well have tried to kill me, failed and then pretended to be a bg.

anyways heinkel and dr marco are both less important than winry

both claims do have a chance of being true

heinkel is technically a bodyguard in the series. dr marco is a doctor. and they are both less important than winry

but they are more important than the maria ross shit that tac tried pulling

so take from that what you will

im unsure how to proceed personally

see you're about 12 pages behind judging by my posts that you're liking. I can assure you that there is nothing interesting in those 12 pages. How about you keep them all and join us so we can interrogate you?
I will see that for myself, i am not gonna be voting based on your reads but mine.
Also, i am not inactive player, so y'all can get in line and ask questions, all you want.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
How would it self resolve? A ton of people visited me, yes you visited me but that doesnt mean anything. And since i cant die at night, you have well have tried to kill me, failed and then pretended to be a bg.
We got swapped, Fuji remember?

I'm still alive. There were no kills from osie.

Either I die, or my target dies. As long as I'm targeting someone who scum needs to kill, which includes all of my targets thus far, as far as claims go and as far as you've suggested you believe, I will die on my own and the elimination is a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.