Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't decided up on that, who takes priority. That a decision that needs to be done by night phase, that why i didn't like your ending the day phase. I mean What's the rush, only ones benefiting is scums with us not scum hunting enough and mislynching.
Anyway, it's not like Drago will do this based on one post, so pardon me. I just wake up and see you guys ending the day phase, and thought you guys were rushing and committinh a mistake.
I was impatient, because last day was a mess and i thought we had figured things out this DP, seems rosie and marimo being fodder makes sense. Especially since Marimo made this quote earlier

Yeah your roles gotta be cap.

Only another fodder should be in the game, and that ain't you
Solidifies it.

@osieorb18 I tend to get aggro sometimes, apologies.

And @Zara There is a spy in central i agree with you now. Make the right choice.

are u quoting lanji on purpose? i hate this quote :few:

i dont have a case on you, but nobody even suspects you at all, how do you pull it off every game? i am jealous :choppawhat:

at the very least jew shoudl visit you
nobody suspects me because i'm not scum
and I'm fine with being investigated lol

And @Zara There is a spy in central i agree with you now. Make the right choice.
this is really all i was trying to say earlier, i wasn't even specifically trying to say it was you or mel, just that it was someone :pepehands:

i dont really know who though, but lara doesnt ever hesitate to shoot bullets so hopefully it goes well

:pagemoji:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Rayan Seth Queen and Lemon. Scums. Gut feeling.

Seth posted more this day. I have a feeling they yelled at him in the scum chat for being blocked or close to killed.

this is really all i was trying to say earlier, i wasn't even specifically trying to say it was you or mel, just that it was someone :pepehands:

i dont really know who though, but lara doesnt ever hesitate to shoot bullets so hopefully it goes well

:pagemoji:
I know you didnt mean me ,was just miffed about Mel is all. All is good tho <3

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Anyways, this is a mess and I'll stop joking around. I think Rayan and Yo Tan Wa are it.

I don't think Osie and Yo can be scum together. I have a stronger read on Rayan but Yo's flip might give more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.