Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Ditto, but im noting your interest

@Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom Thoughts on Queen? Her receiving your gift doesnt mean she is clear yes?
No it doesn't clear her in any way.

I didn't say I was giving her a gift so I do give her credit for claiming it first thing. I was hoping seeing how she used it would give us more info
But she said she used the roleblock on Beta which kinda sucks since I've got no interest in questioning Beta about if this is true
So the only thing going on is that no one claimed RB'd yet so we know that she didn't use it for malicious purposes.

No it doesn't clear her in any way.

I didn't say I was giving her a gift so I do give her credit for claiming it first thing. I was hoping seeing how she used it would give us more info
But she said she used the roleblock on Beta which kinda sucks since I've got no interest in questioning Beta about if this is true
So the only thing going on is that no one claimed RB'd yet so we know that she didn't use it for malicious purposes.
If she didnt claim she received a gift, that would be inherently suspicious imo and Queen is smart enough to know that.

Being able to rb isnt a townie thing, and she also knew beta was indie at that point.

I'll bite the bullet for you though.

@Finalbeta did you get roleblocked yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.