Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, going through my Gutread PoE, Sera is no worse than indie due to interactions with Lanji, Tobi is Edward, apparently a Mason (while still useless).

So we vote for Seth?

Vote: Seth
I hate to be the bearer of bad news again but Zara said hes killing him tonight.

We have others,
Like Queen( if she fails with zaras ability that allows him to check the vote tally, since she claimed votes on her from edward(tobi) wouldnt count and he can see the true vote with day ability.)/Yo Tan wa/Rayan.

Smfh @Zara why do i have to clean up after you?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Anyways Iโ€™m gonna go sleep

Goodnight to the 3 other people who are active in the thread and Fuji who said like 10 times heโ€™s going to sleep

my vote is staying on Rayan. Otherwise, Yo Tan Wa. One of them should go.

I'm sorta still sus on Queen on the fact that their role does a little too much, a bunch of which is not particularly townie, but ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ...

I sorta just want to try to eliminate Beta until the game is over because if the host has actually made Beta completely elimination-proof, that's dumb and shouldn't be a thing.

For now, eliminating Seth or trying to eliminate Beta makes the most sense to me.
Post automatically merged:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news again but Zara said hes killing him tonight.

We have others,
Like Queen( if she fails with zaras ability that allows him to check the vote tally, since she claimed votes on her from edward(tobi) wouldnt count and he can see the true vote with day ability.)/Yo Tan wa/Rayan.

Smfh @Zara why do i have to clean up after you?
Yeah, I saw that. Why don't we just eliminate Seth and have Zara kill someone else?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
poetry guy makes a point

seth is probably the safest lynch, even if he flips town

what say the rest of you?
Nah. Sethโ€™s flip wonโ€™t give us any info. Lynch someone who will give us info and a direction to go for night actions. Inactive should be vigged.

I'm sorta still sus on Queen on the fact that their role does a little too much, a bunch of which is not particularly townie, but ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ ...

I sorta just want to try to eliminate Beta until the game is over because if the host has actually made Beta completely elimination-proof, that's dumb and shouldn't be a thing.

For now, eliminating Seth or trying to eliminate Beta makes the most sense to me.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I saw that. Why don't we just eliminate Seth and have Zara kill someone else?
Killing seth doesnt bring up any info about the ongoing links made up.

Im linking You/Marimo for example, Rayan is a push for Yo so whoever gets pushed is fine as the one flip will clear the other.

Agree on Queen.

Beta is just to ignore atm , he isnt harmful so far. Just been trolling.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
Why are you trying to protect Seth from being eliminated?
Iโ€™m not. But Zara should vig him.

Lynching someone like Yo we will see his flip right away and know what to do during night phase.
If we lynch Seth, his flip wonโ€™t tell us nothing.

We canโ€™t see the flip of someone who is dying during night phase til the next day. So Iโ€™m saying we lynch Rayan or Yo so we can see his role right now and Seth can die during night phase

Killing seth doesnt bring up any info about the ongoing links made up.

Im linking You/Marimo for example, Rayan is a push for Yo so whoever gets pushed is fine as the one flip will clear the other.

Agree on Queen.

Beta is just to ignore atm , he isnt harmful so far. Just been trolling.
Man, this game would be much less of a mess if a town who was more active than I was able to be was in charge of maintaining the town version of the claim list.

Both but Rayan is weaker, reason i town leaned him was him coming out and asking for a 48h day 1 extension
Then having an argument with Lanji, something that spanned quite a few posts.
Him claiming Doc with an ability that he gave out.
And finally Jew having an invest return from him
Lemon's claim is more likely to be fake on the design principle of high medium average fake claim flavour weight.

Nah. Sethโ€™s flip wonโ€™t give us any info. Lynch someone who will give us info and a direction to go for night actions. Inactive should be vigged.
good point, you're right that seth's lynch wont give us info

alright

Vote Yo Wan Tan

Light/Rayan are still sus but going after people with an innocent reading over someone who doesnt have it doesnt work so ill vote yo wan tan today and take care of seth tonight :feelsokeman:

Iโ€™m not. But Zara should vig him.

Lynching someone like Yo we will see his flip right away and know what to do during night phase.
If we lynch Seth, his flip wonโ€™t tell us nothing.

We canโ€™t see the flip of someone who is dying during night phase til the next day. So Iโ€™m saying we lynch Rayan or Yo so we can see his role right now and Seth can die during night phase
... Okay.

Man, this game would be much less of a mess if a town who was more active than I was able to be was in charge of maintaining the town version of the claim list.

Lemon's claim is more likely to be fake on the design principle of high medium average fake claim flavour weight.
Yeah but Lanji pushed with me for her lynch while planting the seeds that she may not flip the way i wanted, thus to sus me out when she flips.

Then once people were unvoting her because i brought up good reasoning for it, manly her relation to jew/sussing him before,etc He brought up the idea of her claim being perhaps fake. Why would a mafia try to restart the wagon on their scummate?

Status
Not open for further replies.