Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why I couldn't this day phase,:okay:

How does it being my first game influence you lynching me or not?

Fuji fuji fuji, lazy man. Why don't you go through the posts, i gave you guys Rayan on silver plate, but not my fault you believe fake claims and change it when i am sleeping. Game activity rush hours are at midnight, ending and start of day phases, it is not in my hands.
D1 i had an exam, if you read my posts you would know. I think i did my part D2, bt none, none have gone through the posts, just relying on stupid claiming.

But it's good you guys voting me. I wanted to sub out anyway at this point. And i won't claim either.
Unvote @Dragomir
Im pushing Rayan, yes you sussed him but then stopped because of him trying to push the DP, then sided with him against light. Dont call me Lazy alright? I even went out of my way and said that out of the two rn you were the most usefull to town.

Haha pretty sure you deserved it

Why does Fuji is on me ?
You have a lot of stuff surrounding you, Jew innoed you, light sussed you,Yo wants you out.

If you flip town, you basically confirm Jew/Mel and out Yo.

To be honest Yo's flip would serve a similar purpose but there is still the risk of you being an Indie.

So out of the Two your flip serves town best, whatever it is.

Im pushing Rayan, yes you sussed him but then stoppped because of him trying to push the DP, then sided with him against light. Dont call me Lazy alright? I even went out of my way and said that out of the two rn you were the most usefull to tow.
Oh wow, well done. :okay:

I didn’t sus him D1, i started sussing him D2 when he continued doing same. I have been on him, since then.

Oh wow, well done. :okay:

I didn’t sus him D1, i started sussing him D2 when he continued doing same. I have been on him, since then.
Im pushing Rayan, it is a game where people get sussed out and im sure it must suck for you rn if you are town,but its the game man.

Sheesh, focus on the rest of the stuff i said, Im sure youre willing to clear your name no?

Read my post mate, you claim that im lazy yet miss the fact that i voted rayan and that i am pushing him instead of you?
Actually pardon me, this is game. I should keep my cool.
But yes you guys are indeed playin lazy. Quick jumping bandwagons, not isoing, bt only relying on claims. Even with claims, one should not completely lay aside reading a player.
I would be happy to make my defense if any of yoi guys had done that. Bt this is first game i am not enjoying. I have lost as a town, it is only with role i can enjoy town confidence now, and i dont want that.

Im pushing Rayan, it is a game where people get sussed out and im sure it must suck for you rn if you are town,but its the game man.

Sheesh, focus on the rest of the stuff i said, Im sure youre willing to clear your name no?
It's okay bro. I think it's best we let him revive Flower.
Post automatically merged:

But yes you guys are indeed playin lazy. Quick jumping bandwagons, not isoing, bt only relying on claims. Even with claims, one should not completely lay aside reading a player.
I would be happy to make my defense if any of yoi guys had done that. Bt this is first game i am not enjoying. I have lost as a town, it is only with role i can enjoy town confidence now, and i dont want that.
You can make your defense if you want.

Im not jumping on anything nor relying on claims, i litteraly

said Reads>>>> Claims, especially rn with fake claims in our midst. My entire List was based of reads except i admit a bit you because you werent very active, and so you were red by proccess of elimination. And given that only one mafia was dead it was right to leave ya there. And i didnt even try to get the lynch going on you, i built a case on Osie.

Now, please man. I dont get what your problem is, you wanna clear your name ? Great. Vote rayan back.
His flip tells us your alignement and many many others.

If he flips town then im sure you'll accept the consequences though right?

Its really between the two of you rn if Queen doesnt come back as scum.

@Fujishiro

I think everyone hates us at this point :milaugh:

So where do we go from here?
Rayan it is, since ''supposedly'' Yo is saccing for Flower.
:josad:

Why the hate lmao...

I hav3 sent the message. She should be revived now.
Enjoy, Good bye
Hope ya do well in exams, didn't mean to cause ya a headache. Im not even voting you rn lmao.

It's okay bro. I think it's best we let him revive Flower.

You can make your defense if you want.
;-;

For now Rayan must go if you get a good result on Queen. Else its Queen then seth and Rayan get taken care of.

As for the rest, there are traitors in our midst tbh. But this Rayan flip will be crucial to reveal a lot of stuff about most of the players active right now.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So out of the Two your flip serves town best, whatever it is.
Ok why not with this reasonning

But you also didn't add in it that you will lose an asset , me, if you lynch me.

You will clear Jew and Mel because I am indeed town and Marco but will lose the Doc and will waste an other day lynching/killing Yo.

If you all want to make that bet.

What do you have against YTW ? I didn't read anything and O won't be able to, can you briefly sum why he is the co- main suspect ?

Flower is dead ? What page ?

Ok why not with this reasonning

But you also didn't add in it that you will lose an asset , me, if you lynch me.

You will clear Jew and Mel because I am indeed town and Marco but will lose the Doc and will waste an other day lynching/killing Yo.

If you all want to make that bet.

What do you have against YTW ? I didn't read anything and O won't be able to, can you briefly sum why he is the co- main suspect ?

Flower is dead ? What page ?
We're going for you rn, because Yo offered to sacrifice himself to revive flowa.

She revived your favourite poster.

Im done lmao, gn :smoothy:

Status
Not open for further replies.