Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting info, I have no idea what's going on and I'm off to bed.

Have fun reading this phase. It was a mess from start to finish. :ihaha:
Seems I misunderstood Drago and I was rolecrushed again. So my action didn't work rip.
Post automatically merged:

No no, you dont get it. The ability i saw exists for a fact. Probably the person i saw it on couldnt use it that night, N1 that is but then used it yesterday. And i have an idea of why his double kill failed if it targeted me as the 2nd or primary target.
So you don't know who has this master swordsman ability? Why did you mention Mel? Isn't Bradley the only prominent master swordsman in FMA?

Last edited:
Seems I misunderstood Drago and I was rolecrushed again. So my action didn't work rip.

So you don't know who has this master swordsman ability? Why did you mention Mel? Isn't Bradley the only prominent master swordsman in FMA?
I know its bradley smfh. There is a reason for why i dropped her for now, my result couldve been bus drove into someone else.

I already explained everything. Just read up.

For now since Yo is leaving by sacrificing himself. Rayan will give us answers to a loooooot of people.

Mel is linked to Jew who cleared rayan(had inno result)Light was sussing him and Yo was too.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
She revived your favourite poster.
Haha i was worth nothing I protected her two nights in a row then.....

We're going for you rn, because Yo offered to sacrifice himself to revive flowa
Dîner drago just said that human who sacrificed themselves couldn't be revived ?

And ligh is sussent me for nothing

Sussing

I wasn't expecting this plot twist.

Is there a reason you don't want to vote her? You could have her as confirmed town if you vote her and I use my day ability.
because you didn’t list any reasons to vote her give me reasons and depending on how good they are i might vote her

because you didn’t list any reasons to vote her give me reasons and depending on how good they are i might vote her
Queen has stated that she has a passive that Ed and Al's votes will not count against her. I have the ability to see the true vote count anytime I want during the dayphase. I also know you're Ed.

So if you vote for Queen and I use my ability right after and Queen has zero votes, that means Queen is telling the truth and she's town confirmed.

D

Dragomir

wait whats the difference? :choppawhat:
A role block only stops the action that you take for that night. A role crush halts all your active AND passive abilities for either the current night, the next x-amount of nights, or permanently. It basically turns you into a vanilla for a hot minute.

Haha i was worth nothing I protected her two nights in a row then.....

Dîner drago just said that human who sacrificed themselves couldn't be revived ?

And ligh is sussent me for nothing

Sussing
He's gonna sac for Tris, mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.