Status
Not open for further replies.
that was before everyone had gotten a chance to post

everyone but seth has posted

and seth isnt coming

i dont think we will learn anything new
My favourite piece of music for a while was Khatchaturian's Sabre Dance. It was a lot of fun to play on piano. I played piano for 10 years, ending, as with most activities of mine, when I graduated high school...

Sorry, something more relephant. Maybe not, but it's usually better to let people weigh in.

Who are we going for today?
oh right you did ask this, sorry i only slept for an hour

well i originally wanted to go for queen, but fuji and marimo make sense when they say queen and lanji can be nightkilled due to being powerless

so i think seth is the better lynch option

on the chance that seth does flip town though, we are giving the full blame to fuji and marimo

:wellwell:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
oh right you did ask this, sorry i only slept for an hour

well i originally wanted to go for queen, but fuji and marimo make sense when they say queen and lanji can be nightkilled due to being powerless

so i think seth is the better lynch option

on the chance that seth does flip town though, we are giving the full blame to fuji and marimo

:wellwell:
Are we sure it's Queen the one that brought Lanji back? Could she have also thought about this? And hinged on the idea that we would try this with Seth and let her live? Seth has been rather powerless, he only posted twice on the second day which would mod block him. I am not against the idea of lynching him though, but imo better to go after the confirmed scum and try our luck at night.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Are we sure it's Queen the one that brought Lanji back? Could she have also thought about this? And hinged on the idea that we would try this with Seth and let her live? Seth has been rather powerless, he only posted twice on the second day which would mod block him. I am not against the idea of lynching him though, but imo better to go after the confirmed scum and try our luck at night.
That what we kinda feared. If Queen is doing some big brain plays.

Don't think so though, Seth is barely active.

Unless Queen can sacrifice Seth without him being present it's more then likely Queen is powerless rn.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
That what we kinda feared. If Queen is doing some big brain plays.

Don't think so though, Seth is barely active.

Unless Queen can sacrifice Seth without him being present it's more then likely Queen is powerless rn.
Yeah, was thinking the same tbh. I am pretty sure people yelled at him lmfao.

Not sure about that. When I was the head mafioso, I could use people's abilities whenever I wanted without their approval. I am pretty sure that if she's the GF she could.

okay so i think its 100% queen who did it because i cant see why any other mafia would sacrifice their own powers just to bring lanji back, and it also happened right after i exposed queen. The only way it could be another mafia is if they are immune to losing their powers, but if that was the case they would have revived lanji earlier. It just seems like queen said “oh fuck i got caught and im dying, let me cuck town”

i do think there is risk in lynching seth over queen but i dont think the risk is about queen being the one who revived lanji or not, i think the risk is about seth flipping town. At the end of the day, the argument around seth is just about process of elimination. We dont have a guilty result on him and we dont have much on him, there is a chance he flips town, and that imo is where i feel the biggest risk is. And i do agree that lynching queen is the safer of the two options and i argued that earlier. It would be very embarrassing if we have two confirmed scum and we mislynched a townie, extremely embarrassing

however...what if seth is mafia. Can seth even be killed at night? We have no idea what his powers are, while at the very least we know queen and lanji can both die tonight (mafia roleblocker is dead)

so a queen lynch is the safer option, but a seth lynch (assuming he flips) mafia is the bigger risk/bigger reward lynch. But if seth flips town, its the ultimate L. But if seth is scum its the ultimate W. me personally, im open to both ideas. Im open to going the safer queen route as thats what i suggested earlier, but marimo/fuji’s idea about going for seth has a lot of merit as well. Theres risks no matter which path we go down imo

thats my thought process at the moment, let me know what you think.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
okay so i think its 100% queen who did it because i cant see why any other mafia would sacrifice their own powers just to bring lanji back, and it also happened right after i exposed queen. The only way it could be another mafia is if they are immune to losing their powers, but if that was the case they would have revived lanji earlier. It just seems like queen said “oh fuck i got caught and im dying, let me cuck town”

i do think there is risk in lynching seth over queen but i dont think the risk is about queen being the one who revived lanji or not, i think the risk is about seth flipping town. At the end of the day, the argument around seth is just about process of elimination. We dont have a guilty result on him and we dont have much on him, there is a chance he flips town, and that imo is where i feel the biggest risk is. And i do agree that lynching queen is the safer of the two options and i argued that earlier. It would be very embarrassing if we have two confirmed scum and we mislynched a townie, extremely embarrassing

however...what if seth is mafia. Can seth even be killed at night? We have no idea what his powers are, while at the very least we know queen and lanji can both die tonight (mafia roleblocker is dead)

so a queen lynch is the safer option, but a seth lynch (assuming he flips) mafia is the bigger risk/bigger reward lynch. But if seth flips town, its the ultimate L. But if seth is scum its the ultimate W. me personally, im open to both ideas. Im open to going the safer queen route as thats what i suggested earlier, but marimo/fuji’s idea about going for seth has a lot of merit as well. Theres risks no matter which path we go down imo

Yeah I understand both stances tbh. If it's like that we can lynch Seth now and if nothing actually happens snap Queen and Lanji at night. @Fujishiro

Vote lynch Seth @Dragomir

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Yes I agree that we know next to nothing about his role, if anything it would relief him of the game.

I think once that's over with we will have information about all the towns because we almost all claimed and used some logical deduction on others. In the end, his flip will most definitely allow us to look through the other players more thoroughly because we can't all be good.

The vigilantes can take care of Lanji and Queen and Mafia lose at most 3 members if Seth is in there, which will bring us closer to end game and will allow us to play the game without relying on claims too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.