Speculations Franky vs Sasaki

Potentially, i wouldn't mind you being right here. It would be nice to have a few that are competent/can actually talk and are strong
In the Numbers intro, you can see the weaker ones, like Jaki and Goki, laughing hysterically like they usually do, while some others (like that tall Number) have their mouths shut and thus presumably aren’t laughing, so maybe those ones take things more seriously than the laughing Numbers and actually train a little bit

They gotta have some zoan devil fruits first i assume. Still hoping the possibility of Kaiju fruits.
They seem like beast like creatures acting on instinct I don’t think they need devil fruits for it to work
Post automatically merged:

Yes but this time, he stated he needed it against Ulti so that was different from the other times he used it casually.
Maybe he wanted to defeat her without getting any injuries honestly I think Oda just did that to first of all hype the Tobi Roppo and second show how casually luffy can enter it

The Numbers are too strong/relevant too be wasted by being tamed by Tama. I only want to see characters that are completely useless, like regular headliners and Gifters, getting tamed by her. I know that most people rightfully don’t consider the Numbers to be particularly strong/relevant by current standards, but I’d argue that they’re way stronger than normal headliners and that the All-Stars, Flying 6, and Numbers are the only ones that can be considered “core” members of Kaido’s crew

The Numbers are too strong/relevant too be wasted by being tamed by Tama. I only want to see characters that are completely useless, like regular headliners and Gifters, getting tamed by her. I know that most people rightfully don’t consider the Numbers to be particularly strong/relevant by current standards, but I’d argue that they’re way stronger than normal headliners and that the All-Stars, Flying 6, and Numbers are the only ones that can be considered “core” members of Kaido’s crew
If they don’t get tamed I expect them to actually have relevance

Yeah I agree with you. Tama's devil fruit should be only works on Smile users and not the other types of Zoan fruits.

In the Numbers intro, you can see the weaker ones, like Jaki and Goki, laughing hysterically like they usually do, while some others (like that tall Number) have their mouths shut and thus presumably aren’t laughing, so maybe those ones take things more seriously than the laughing Numbers and actually train a little bit
I do recall, the Dracula looking one right? That one hasn't been seen yet

Yeah I agree with you. Tama's devil fruit should be only works on Smile users and not the other types of Zoan fruits.
I think that her DF doesn’t work on any living being intelligent enough to be capable of communication (like the Numbers are). Her fruit only works on Gifters because SMILES, instead of giving you the powers of an animal like regular Zoans do, basically just give you that animal as a Siamese twin on your body with it’s own separate consciousness
Post automatically merged:

I do recall, the Dracula looking one right? That one hasn't been seen yet
He looks more intimidating than the rest. I expect him to be Number 1

Return to what? Getting obliterated? Even Hyogoro that can blast Haki out of hand, said all he can do is "slow down" Tobi Roppo.

These guys are on Apoo's and X-Drake's level. P1 brushed off an Elephant Gun from Luffy. That means Usopp needs > G3 levels of power. Saying Nami and Usopp are going to beat them is mass stupidity. We told you guys, and still keep going at it.

Why is it impossible for Usopp to get a good level of AP?

Nami with Zeus did more damage to Big Mom than Jinbe's Vagabond Drill.

There is nothing to stop Usopp from obtaining a powerful gadget, or even learn haki emission to be able to bypass Pageone's defense.
So make a gadget so that it gains mobility to keep its distance, make it use CoO, then it may be able to defeat Pageone.
There's nothing wrong with that, Oda can make Usopp defeat Pageone without harming the power level.

Ulti only pinned Luffy because Luffy was busy with Page 1. He blitzed her in base.
I know that, but he needed G4 to have enough strength to break out of her grip, which means she has more strength than him if we exclude G4. How could he have defeated Ancient Zoan without outpowering them ? Granted he could have taken advantage of his speed to connect hits but they have crazy strength and endurance and their recovery rate is insane. So I feel like having at least a greater strength than them is necessary to beat them.