Status
Not open for further replies.
Scratch what i said about Beta, his posts make no sense to me.

Since Game has HH, Father must also be in the game.
Plus there's also lust who Zara needs to eliminate, and Lanji. 3 scums are definite in the game.

Scratch what i said about Beta, his posts make no sense to me.

Since Game has HH, Father must also be in the game.
Plus there's also lust who Zara needs to eliminate, and Lanji. 3 scums are definite in the game.
Envy.

Envy killed maes hughes, not lust

Huh what happened 🤔

it was just a joke bro, no different to u teasing me about shooting townies

:kaidowhat:

everybody getting mad this game
:josad:
Not you, Sera being annoying right now. As if i can read his friggin mind. He didnt seem to trust me yesterday so why should i expect him to fucking do what i told him? I took matters into my own hands. And we're still gonna end the game today due to what I did as well as others.

1 mistake IN WHICH WASNT EVEN A MISTAKE, since i was pushing for Mels lynch yesterday but just wanting to hear her side. Pointed her multiple times in my LIST of suspects. Fucking told you ( if you remember) that its better to lynch her if she is wrath instead of Yo when you WERE going for YO and im being disregarded like that?

Fuck off.
Post automatically merged:

I will b back in somewhile, let's wait for rest of town night actions

Okay, Father, Envy n Lanji
Unless there is no father and its just Envy and Sloth. Regardless

If what you say is true then Beta is Envy and Lanji is ofc Sloth, if game doesnt end then Light is Father but that remains to be seen.

Not you, Sera being annoying right now. As if i can read his friggin mind. He didnt seem to trust me yesterday so why should i expect him to fucking do what i told him? I took matters into my own hands. And we're still gonna end the game today due to what I did as well as others.

1 mistake IN WHICH WASNT EVEN A MISTAKE, since i was pushing for Mels lynch yesterday but just wanting to hear her side. Pointed her multiple times in my LIST of suspects. Fucking told you ( if you remember) that its better to lynch her if she is wrath instead of Yo when you WERE going for YO and im being disregarded like that?

Fuck off.

Unless there is no father and its just Envy and Sloth. Regardless

If what you say is true then Beta is Envy and Lanji is ofc Sloth, if game doesnt end then Light is Father but that remains to be seen.
Stop crying and being a drama queen. If you want to quit then quit .
That L from Mel weighs heavy on him :milaugh:
He wanted to sus me because I didn't believe his trash defense of her. Though of course he also 'sussed' her. Always playing both sides of the fence:seriously: Same with his Yonko admiral fence sitting. always padding both sides so he can't be accused of anything.

Imagine literally having the result on wrath but making up actions to suit your headcanon

Stop crying and being a drama queen. If you want to quit then quit .

That L from Mel weighs heavy on him :milaugh:
He wanted to sus me because I didn't believe his trash defense of her. Though of course he also 'sussed' her. Always playing both sides of the fence:seriously: Same with his Yonko admiral fence sitting. always padding both sides so he can't be accused of anything.

Imagine literally having the result on wrath but making up actions to suit your headcanon
i remembered you got rolecrushed by Lanji and cleared you, you were clear before. And i fully cleared you with night results today.

You're being a complete jerk right about now.

Bringing up one piece stuff into this? Why?

i remembered you got rolecrushed by Lanji and cleared you, you were clear before. And i fully cleared you with night results today.

You're being a complete jerk right about now.

Bringing up one piece stuff into this? Why?
Don't throw stones and try to hide your hands, if you live in a glass house. You continued to throw shade at me just two pages ago with crap like this "said he was drunk n1 and n2 then conveniently ''tracked'' Seth. The guy that was already dead. ". Even after you had to eat humble pie on your defense of Melo.

You only cleared me after Zara pointed out how your whole line of inquiry was wrong. Perhaps me being steadfast on Mel should have 'cleared' me.

It's indicative of a pattern. The standard defense you have is to bring up some point where you were in favour of one side. It's meaningless if you play both sides. You sussed me for my sus on Melon. Now to you no one can criticise it because you also 'sussed' her.

Don't throw stones and try to hide your hands, if you live in a glass house. You continued to throw shade at me just two pages ago with crap like this "said he was drunk n1 and n2 then conveniently ''tracked'' Seth. The guy that was already dead. ". Even after you had to eat humble pie on your defense of Melo.

You only cleared me after Zara pointed out how your whole line of inquiry was wrong. Perhaps me being steadfast on Mel should have 'cleared' me.

It's indicative of a pattern. The standard defense you have is to bring up some point where you were in favour of one side. It's meaningless if you play both sides. You sussed me for my sus on Melon. Now to you no one can criticise it because you also 'sussed' her.
FORGIVE ME FOR TRYING TO SOLVE THE DAMN GAME?????!? I FORGOT YOU WERE ROLECRUSHED, IF YOU BOTHERED READING EVERYTHING ONCE I REMEMBERED I WENT TO CHECK THE D3 WRITEUP OF SLOTH(LANJI) AND CLEARED YOU SINCE IT WAS PRIDE WHO DID THE KILL THAT NIGHT.

No i cleared you after i remembered you were rolecrushed,

Im over the mel thing lmao, this absolute clown thinking i give a fuck about it. What i care about is this guy trying to undermine what im saying just because he's mad i was sussing him, i do whatever the fuck i want okay?

I FORGOT YOU WERE ROLECRUSHED.

I sussed you for your night actions and Seth, the only real one being dead. Also process of elimination. Absolutely nothing to do with mel in general.

Im done with this. Learn some manners.

I fucked up with Mel and admitted my mistake, yet your childish ass feels its not enough and continues to goade me and even bring up unrelated stuff( My stance on one piece characters) to continue your toxic bait.

I pity anyone who is actually friends with you, you insufferable prick.

Either way we are lynching Lanji right now right, so might as well

Vote Lynch Lanji,

In case im not here.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Uhhhh well while Sera and Fuji go fight each other up behind the bleachers, I’m baaaack

There’s a few things I wanna say, I’d rather go for beta last. I still think he’s most likely to be telling the truth since Queen seemed genuinely annoyed with him when he said he was scum. Also with how fast the wagon jumped from Mel to beta D2, it didn’t feel like mafia trying to bus.

Unless if they’re just really out to get Beta teammates or not.

Also I can give one person a roleblock today. I’d rather give this to Zara again.

It’s between Yo and Light for me. Light’s abilities and stories don’t really line up imo but he is clear from jew’s results while Yo isn’t. I’m not very inclined on believing the Miller claim but I really don’t know.

So pooling town’s resources, we have
> tracking
> roleblock
> nk
> invest
> whatever Tobi and Fuji has

I think it’s in our best interest to first see what results Rayan and Zara gets. Depending on if the results, we make our choice based off it or we lynch Lanji just to cut down on scum numbers.

Jew invests Light again, Sera tracks Yo, Zara blocks Light, Yo should perform an action on someone and announce it here before day end.

Protection on Sera

Fuji blocks Beta

fuji and light carried yall the whole while
real talk now

yall shouldnt trash him off one mistake
As if his opinion matters. I just cant stand him lying and making me out to be some hypocrite when im just trying to end the game and make town win while his inactive ass is jerking off.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...hemist-the-mafia-brotherhood.8696/post-856692

Just checked,

According to the writeup and abilities used i think its safe to fully clear sera.

Ok
Completely glosses over this, goes on a rant about how im an Admiral fence sitter and then accuses me of sussing him because of personnal shit when i just forgot.

Ive litteraly been more active in this game than like 4-5 players combined.

Uhhhh well while Sera and Fuji go fight each other up behind the bleachers, I’m baaaack

There’s a few things I wanna say, I’d rather go for beta last. I still think he’s most likely to be telling the truth since Queen seemed genuinely annoyed with him when he said he was scum. Also with how fast the wagon jumped from Mel to beta D2, it didn’t feel like mafia trying to bus.

Unless if they’re just really out to get Beta teammates or not.

Also I can give one person a roleblock today. I’d rather give this to Zara again.

It’s between Yo and Light for me. Light’s abilities and stories don’t really line up imo but he is clear from jew’s results while Yo isn’t. I’m not very inclined on believing the Miller claim but I really don’t know.

So pooling town’s resources, we have
> tracking
> roleblock
> nk
> invest
> whatever Tobi and Fuji has

I think it’s in our best interest to first see what results Rayan and Zara gets. Depending on if the results, we make our choice based off it or we lynch Lanji just to cut down on scum numbers.

Jew invests Light again, Sera tracks Yo, Zara blocks Light, Yo should perform an action on someone and announce it here before day end.

Protection on Sera

Fuji blocks Beta
Light was rbed by me, someone saved Lanji from dying,
The rest are clear

Except Yo but if we clear him with Rayan/Zara

Then its Beta and Lanji left.

Beta is probably Envy to be honest or Father, leaning on the former.

If there is a Father after that then its Light.

We Lynch Lanji,

and you guys protect each other while we try dealling with either Beta if Yo is cleared or vice versa.

Luckily no one died last night.

What do you think Kiwi?

Can Zara rb and use his abilities at the same time? I forgot tbh..

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Light was rbed by me, someone saved Lanji from dying,
The rest are clear

Except Yo but if we clear him with Rayan/Zara

Then its Beta and Lanji left.

Beta is probably Envy to be honest or Father, leaning on the former.

If there is a Father after that then its Light.

We Lynch Lanji,

and you guys protect each other while we try dealling with either Beta if Yo is cleared or vice versa.

Luckily no one died last night.

What do you think Kiwi?
Hmm alrighty

I have one shot of refilling someone’s one shot ability. Does anyone have a really good one shot ability they want it to be refilled?

But it has to be worth it because I won’t be able to do anything else tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.