What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro can parallel oden without literally repeating everything oden did. Zoro came to want with his own story and his story won't just pause all of a sudden just because he has to do everything oden did.

Zoro's story for 1000 chapters is he fights the strongest swordsman. Oden isn't even that good of a character and having him derail Zoro"s story is not good
I don't know man :kayneshrug: All I know is that the clock is ticking and I suppose Oda doesn't want to drag this long enough to spend around 20 chapters for a decent Zoro v King and then another 30 for Zoro v Kaido, since we all here expect Zoro to get the best of the fight against Kaido and not just cut him a little bit. That would prove elevatedly disappointing for several aspects.

I don't know man :kayneshrug: All I know is that the clock is ticking and I suppose Oda doesn't want to drag this long enough to spend around 20 chapters for a decent Zoro v King and then another 30 for Zoro v Kaido, since we all here expect Zoro to get the best of the fight against Kaido and not just cut him a little bit. That would prove elevatedly disappointing for several aspects.
Why would Oda need to spend 20/30 chapters on kaido vs zoro? It’s not going te be a solo fight.

Well it would feel weird if Kaido went down in just 15 to 20 chapters personally.

He is like a new Oldbeard honestly. That's funnily the ballpark of power we are talking about too.
But kaido will be spending time fighting multiple people and zoro maybe on of them. We don’t even know when zoro will make it to the roof. It makes more sense for him to have a proper 1v1 with king first

I have no idea for Brook. He has nothing set up.

I say who's who vs yamato coz who's who was the most enthusiastic about catching yamato and now we see yamato needs to actually go all out when fighting just sasaki so who's who should be a good fit if he's in fact the strongest

Oda hasn't put any work into chopper and brook's match ups but I'm sure he'll give them later
Post automatically merged:

Way better than Kaido being a fking dragon or some boring shit like that
@Extravlad
Hmm, well too bad for you i guess. Coz Oda and a lot of his fans loved kaido's reveal and they'll probably love 1000 even more

C

critical mindset

Oh so you are using Zoro's facial expressions

Is Monet stronger than both Hyouzo and Pica. I mean in brute physical strength. Is monet physically stronger than both Hyouzo and Pica?

You know why I ask. Because Zoro is smiling all the time or just bored when fight Pica and Hyouzo up close. Zoro clashes directly with Pica at one point and he's basically laughing in his face. While calling Hyouzo boring as hell.

So according to facial patterns, monet can OUTPOWER both Hyouzo and pica in a physical clash with with her? And neither Hyouzo nor pica have named weapons either.

Is that it? Monet is an actual monster of physical strength. A monster that couldn't overpower tashigi in physics strength clashes. Meaning Tashigi is also a physical strength monster who can laugh in the face of Hyouzo and pica.

Really?
First Zoro was never any physically stronger than Hyozou. He is the one that is being pushed back here. Zoro has got foot support to enhance the power behind his physical strikes, whereas Hyozou as an octopus doesnt have any proper footing to as such involve all major muscle groups groups like Zoro does. Zoro is also a more skilled swordsman, but Hyozou is the one pushing Zoro back

But that doesn't mean Zoro couldn't blitz his ass later, but Zoro wasn't dominating
Zoro clashes directly with Pica at one point and he's basically laughing in his face
Then he is seen struggling to dodge his attack. It is clear Pica's power is something Zoro needs to avoid

Monet who fought Zoro with fucking nail weapons, she can definitely go toe to toe with Pica if your implication is true. But I think Pica is stronger than Zoro as when he uses his powerful swings Zoro looks to be struggling to need to dodge it

Tashigi is also a physical strength monster who can laugh in the face of Hyouzo and pica.
Look at this panel where Kinnemon, Brook and Zoro try to breach the G-5 bulwark but they're just too strong a unit. (Kinnemon who can hurt Kaido, Brook who uses ice hax). They're not breaching them. (Vergo was massacering the whole unit with a shigan technique lol)

We know at this time that time is of an essence, being that they have only 2 hours to escape before the gas envelops the facility. The G-5 soldiers present difficulties and stand as a firm obstacle in their way. In need of haste we see Zoro making a whipping motion of his sword, takes on a serious facial expression and makes a serious declaration to boot. Zoro is guaranteed to execute a powerful attack to clear an opening for him and his friends.

Then Tashigi just comes and completely parries it

Judging from Zoros expression he is not holding back. Based on what he tells Tashigi, she is not putting in any real effort in the block, being that she has "got no fighting spirit". This becomes clear in the last panel when she tells the G-5 to not engage the strawhats but instead work together to escape and defeat common enemy (as she and Smoker had talked out with Law on how to proceed). What this means is that Tashigi casually blocked a serious move from Zoro who was not holding back in his efforts, while Tashigi who has got no will to fight just meant to break off the clash, and as such didn't really exert any effort into this block. This becomes clear when we look at Zoro who swings his sword with full power and has proper footing for better strength output, while Tashigi is midair, as in stopping Zoro's attack with no footing to leverage more strength in the block, yet she doesn't even perform a proper block here, just raising her sword in some kind of resistance without actually doing some counter attacking. She just raises her sword and that's enough to stop Zoro in his track.

It's clear from this who stands as the physically superior of the two.

Oh wait, I forgot, did Tashigi fight toothpick Monet or did she in fact fight a different beast altogether? :watchout:

You do realise this pose is where Sanji exerts the best block and Sanji as a leg fighter has his toughest muscles and bones at this right position where Vergo locks in his attack. It is Vergo who should be suffering a terrible break here because he is using his fucking ankle to attack a muay thai fighter's knee joint, and that's like pitting the weakest part of the leg against someone that blocks with the hardest and strongest part (you dont think that was porposeful demo by Oda?)

Did Tashigi get anything broken when Vergo haki punched her? Answer: Tashigi makes Zoro and Sanji look like turds in comparison to her

Hold up? Do you think this arc is even close to ending?

Dude, I don't think we're even in the last 50 chapters of the arc yet. Like how ridiculous would it be for puffy to need 20 chapters to beat katakuri and yet were already near the end of wano. If we're to bet,I'd say we just reach halfway.

Remember dressrosa and alabasta? Oda introduced the time bomb at the half way mark. Bird Cage and bomb were introduced half way. Even with wci and ennies loby, momma's rampage and Robin being taken to the gates starts half way in the arc. The time bomb in wano is onigashima and we just got that around 90 chapters after the arc started.

Dude, we are not close to ending. If I were to bet, I'd say we are at minimum 80 chapters from ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.