What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This arc has soo many characters that oda spend time time to show them thats why pacing looks slow and we havent got flashback for kaido yet....dont worry the battle just begun be patience and wait for your favs to shine lol...
Then why couldn't this ace flashback have happened 10 CHAPTERS AGO WHEN YAMATO FIRST MENTIONED ACE?

Oda intentionally wants this Ace flashback to be close to chapter 1000 so he held off on it but now it's messing up the pacing of other stories. Now Zoro after saying he's going to fight kaido is going to be sidelined from the action coz now it's ace flashback time. And so it was a waste of time.

Last chapter we get Zoro saying he doesn't want to waste time and he's going to the roof. Next chapter, zoro is wasting time and not going to the roof. because it's time for another story to just hijack the momentum.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am leaning towards Brook vs Daifuku with what is provided at this stage.
Who is your pick for Smoothie? Yamato maybe?
Sure, Brook vs Daifuku is weird enough both ways for it to be plausible.
Smoothie vs Killer, I guess or Yamato, yeah.
Issue is, both Daifuku and Smoothie are still out of picture but I can see Usopp vs Mont-d'Or so they could show up soon enough.

Sure, Brook vs Daifuku is weird enough both ways for it to be plausible.
Smoothie vs Killer, I guess or Yamato, yeah.
Issue is, both Daifuku and Smoothie are still out of picture but I can see Usopp vs Mont-d'Or so they could show up soon enough.
I am leaning towards Nami/Usopp vs Ulti/Page One nowadays. Page One is way too weak for Sanji at this stage and other F6/Veteran options are out of the count for Sanji too.

Sabertooth already one of my favs... And looks like Jack will get blueno'd
But he already take the blueno threatment against Zunisha, against Fuji and right now against Neko and Inu. What is the point of showing Jack vs Luffy after Jack already take multiple Ls and blueno threatment? Stomping Jack isn't impressiv anymore in compare how Sulong Neko/Inu stomp him yet both where trash to Kaido.

Oda really need something to build up Jack villian tension, he has nothing left of beeing danger and strong after taking so many Ls.

Can't believe WsW take the best devil zoan in my opinion amount the flyers and calamity. At least King should get a mystic zoan rather then beeing ancient zoan.

Wsw getting his hype for sure, now he face off a Doflamingo lvl character.

Its interesting Whitebeard and kaido were former teammates. We have not seen what WB thinks of his old crewmates.

Kaido probably has jealous attitude or something ,because WB was better than him in every aspect.
Yeah feel the same that he was always jealous because WB was the number one after Roger dead. I wouldn't be surprise if Kaido last defeat(of the 7) was against Whitebeard.

the last time I checked THIS week ... it said that Drake finish the job ... so ... it's not defeat ... if you don't finish the job

unless you want to say

Apo defeated Luffy and Zoro cause he attacked them?

if that's your "logic" then I have to say ...

Apoo gets KO'd. The fight is over for Zoro. Do you even know how fights work?

This looks like a Monet situation. Also bringing up the Apoo slash on Zoro, did you even read the panels after? Zoro isn't KO'd.

Honestly I don't get people who don't bother reading the chapters and just follow the story off spoilers

I don't think we'll get the same fight as before with Kalifa. I mean sanji can just litteraly leave the fight vs black maria no ? The main issue with Kalifa was that sanji HAD to get the key from her so he was torn apart fighting her and not hurting her but he doesn't need to fight black maria during the war so i'm expecting him to either leave to fight someone else (queen/king) or someone else will take his place and fight BM (robin, brook, chopper ?) :zorothink:

The matchup jimbei vs who's who in the other hand is really strange. I thought, since jack is probably on the last floor to heal up the wounds he got from neko and inu, that he would be just under the floor of kaido and would meet up luffy. Jimbei would have been the one to stop him, but maybe we could see a blueno fight from luffy as he'd litteraly destroy jack for the meme :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.