What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you argue with the Zorohaters, you're just talking too a wall. If it doesnt fit their headcanon it doesnt make sense, that's how it's always been
This is the sad state of fandom...they overlook accomplishments and all they care about "1 vs 1" fights and whether "fair and square" or not....when they will understand that this is not some "boxing match"....:zosleepy:

Where are so many people getting Jack will be Blueno'd from?
The guy is already koed so whoever gets to the roof first doesn't get to fight him.

Concerning Sasaki vs Franky,if Sasaki is atleast worth half his hype,he should demolish Franky pretty quickly ala Ulti vs Nami

Jinbei vs Who's who is hype, i expect great feats from Wsw.

Only boring incoming Ace flashback kills the chapter

Where are so many people getting Jack will be Blueno'd from?
The guy is already koed so whoever gets to the roof first doesn't get to fight him.

Concerning Sasaki vs Franky,if Sasaki is atleast worth half his hype,he should demolish Franky pretty quickly ala Ulti vs Nami

Jinbei vs Who's who is hype, i expect great feats from Wsw.

Only boring incoming Ace flashback kills the chapter
you underestimate franky. hes not a weakling

F

Fallen Prince

But he already take the blueno threatment against Zunisha, against Fuji and right now against Neko and Inu. What is the point of showing Jack vs Luffy after Jack already take multiple Ls and blueno threatment? Stomping Jack isn't impressiv anymore in compare how Sulong Neko/Inu stomp him yet both where trash to Kaido.

Oda really need something to build up Jack villian tension, he has nothing left of beeing danger and strong after taking so many Ls.

Can't believe WsW take the best devil zoan in my opinion amount the flyers and calamity. At least King should get a mystic zoan rather then beeing ancient zoan.

Wsw getting his hype for sure, now he face off a Doflamingo lvl character.

Yeah feel the same that he was always jealous because WB was the number one after Roger dead. I wouldn't be surprise if Kaido last defeat(of the 7) was against Whitebeard.
I want to see if beast pirates and WB pirates waged a war after he occupied wano. Its odd WB was not concerned about oden's security when he knows what kaido is capable of.
Well well that seems interesting. Will ussop fight her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.