• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake is not even more impressive than Pekom
Drake needed his zoan from to beat Scotch and Caribou
Base Pekoms oneshotted caribou!

Vinsmokes/BM vets>Flyers
Niji/Oven > Sulong pekoms>Base Pekoms>Franky
To add, Drake could not even beat Apoo 1v1. From last chapter it seemed like Apoo was going to be on the attack vs drake from how Viz translated it IMO

And Zoro defeated Apoo, got an antidote..that is a W for Zoro....Apoo getting up doesn't change that as Zoro has already accomplished what he was set out to do....infact Apoo getting back up is a good thing for Apoo....

Matchups have been set and what will Sanji do now? Will he fight Black Maria or will it be another Khalifa situation need to see

Will Luffy encounters Jack on the way?

Another day, another chapter where King being a background character while Queen is making baffon face.....

Marco is healing an alliance with chapter?...I thought he will fly away with Zoro......anyways need to wait for panels to get clear picture/context of the spoilers.....

And I don't think we will have lasting flashback unless Oda wants to explore the relation between Whitebeard and Kaido which is interesting and if not fuck Oda let Ace rest in his grave....

And Zoro defeated Apoo, got an antidote..that is a W for Zoro....Apoo getting up doesn't change that as Zoro has already accomplished what he was set out to do....infact Apoo getting back up is a good thing for Apoo....

Matchups have been set and what will Sanji do now? Will he fight Black Maria or will it be another Khalifa situation need to see

Will Luffy encounters Jack on the way?

Another day, another chapter where King being a background character while Queen is making baffon face.....

Marco is healing an alliance with chapter?...I thought he will fly away with Zoro......anyways need to wait for panels to get clear picture/context of the spoilers.....

And I don't think we will have lasting flashback unless Oda wants to explore the relation between Whitebeard and Kaido which is interesting and if not fuck Oda let Ace rest in his grave....
If you argue with the Zorohaters, you're just talking too a wall. If it doesnt fit their headcanon it doesnt make sense, that's how it's always been

Status
Not open for further replies.