What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Big Mom pirates also join these fights im gonna flip, but I have no idea how the good side can even win unless no one aside from Luffy/Kid fights the Yonko. Virtually everyone else would be needed to fight both pirate groups, unless more allies come.

The attack was frontal at the end but he had time to prepare his attack from behind oven. Zoro literally ran directly through apoo from the front and Chrono is calling it a sneak so by that fucking logic, sanjis is definitely a sneak attack
LMAO
So, Sanji literally came from behind, made sure Oven sees him, and still kicked him, huh! That's ardly sneak attack at this point LMAO

Bro... I don't understand how you guys can't just let it go and say "yeah, they were kinda the same shit" is it SOO HARD for your soul and feelings? that you have to enter some physics word and be like:

Sanji came at an angle of 30 degree, while Zoro from 90 degree, so blah blah blah.... haha
As if Oda even cares about physics in this show when he skips leg day and make 360 degree necks LMAO

Sanji's has more proof of not being a sneak attack.

But id say theyre both cheapshots through and through. Attacking an enemy focussed on someone else is a sneak attack.
I agree on that! I was only using your logic against zoro. But if you can concede and agree both were cheap shots than I can take my L and agree with you

WsW vs Jinbe has a lot of potential to be honest. A sabertooth swordsman vs a stat heavy, fishman karate user, not even half bad.

And what's up with that Sanji fight? He won't hit her anyway, even if she turns into a gigantic spider. It's imo likely that someone will come across that fight and take over it. Perhaps Brook?

And I like how Oda always balances out that kinda stuff. The spider fruit on itself, so its stats, probably wouldn't have been very impressive in comparison to the dino zoans, but granted that Black Maria is huge, we got ourselves a freakin gigantic Spider, which prolly has its strong point in those semi hax spider's web abilities.

All of their fights will be hella interesting to watch tbh. I'm hyped

Bro, have you ever looked at a compass. Say the centre is you and north is directly in front. North East and North West are still in front of you and in your vision.
Then it wasnt from the front then was it. If you directly focussed on a fucking hybrid Ancient Zoan in front of you. Good luck trying to see something coming from your side.
Post automatically merged:

I agree on that! I was only using your logic against zoro. But if you can concede and agree both were cheap shots than I can take my L and agree with you
Yh. Both are cheapshots. Cdbshadow is the one whos trying to say Zoro didnt cheapshot.

Sanji's fight could get switched or he could get the most development anybodys ever gotten in the one piece series. Franky and Jimbei have their matchups forsure tho. For all the hype Oda's been giving to Who's Who , Jimbei's definitely the kind of opponent Who's Who deserves. People shouldn't rule out the possibility of things playing out this way tho.
WsW hasn’t gotten any more hype than Sasaki

If Sanji was ever gonna kick a woman, WCI would have been the arc for him to do it. BM and Pudding wronged him way more than Maria did, so Sanji being pissed enough to kick Maria wouldn’t make much sense

LMAO
So, Sanji literally came from behind, made sure Oven sees him, and still kicked him, huh! That's ardly sneak attack at this point LMAO

Bro... I don't understand how you guys can't just let it go and say "yeah, they were kinda the same shit" is it SOO HARD for your soul and feelings? that you have to enter some physics word and be like:

Sanji came at an angle of 30 degree, while Zoro from 90 degree, so blah blah blah.... haha
As if Oda even cares about physics in this show when he skips leg day and make 360 degree necks LMAO
I agreed they were the same shit, I was just using anti zoro logic to make an anti Sanji statement mate

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I.e. his weapon was occupied with counter attacking drake, not being ready for a sneak attack.
This is not how it works.

He could get away from the clash of weapons with Drake by simply pushing himself back hence avoid Zoro but he didn't simply in that his CoO + his reflexes were not good enough to sense and evade Zoro, therefore no sneak attack was set.

It’s extremely obvious that someone will swap in for Sanji since Sanji can’t hit women, not to mention that Vets should be way below Sanji’s pay grade, especially if Zoro is fighting King/Queen. The only one I’d be somewhat worried about is WsW vs Jinbe since Jinbe being the YC3 of the crew hasn’t been established yet, but it’d be surprised if Oda didn’t have Jinbe fight Jack for the sake of fishman vs fishman, not to mention that there’s no one else for Jack to fight. Even if Robin and Brook somehow didn’t end up fighting a F5, Franky beating one would be enough to tell us that those two will also reach Vet level this arc since they’re on Franky’s level
100% agreed. The potential is here and now. Luffys commanders should surpass commanders. If Franky can handle Sasaki, Brook and Robin can handle the other two F5 members.

Btw, the P1/Ulti scenario im big exactly confident on, but i just feel that if it works for the above, it can work the weak trio against these 2 since they are pretty young in the end anyway. Mighty curious to see what happens. I dont think we'll see solidified matchups for a while.

Then it wasnt from the front then was it. If you directly focussed on a fucking hybrid Ancient Zoan in front of you. Good luck trying to see something coming from your side.
Post automatically merged:

Yh. Both are cheapshots. Cdbshadow is the one whos trying to say Zoro didnt cheapshot.
Honestly both are yes, but when I see someone trying to say sanjis wasn't to shit on zoro, it's only natural to use the same logic as a retort. Glad we could agree on something at least. An interesting chapter in the interactions of Chrono and krusher

Judges Son beat the shit out of his own Captain that came to save him. He attacked a hungry man who just fought a commander for 12 hours just to save him. He threw that ingratitude in his face.

I don’t give a shit how you Sanji fans degrade Zoro. Oda will take care of that. But don’t you ever fucking say that Luffy has gained anything with Sanjis existence.

Fuck that ingrate
It wasn't Sanji's fault Judge made a deal with Big Mom.
Sanji fought Luffy to save him, sacrificing his freedom and dream to prevent him from having to fight Big Mom.
If it weren't for WCI, Luffy would be signifcantly weaker and without FS now, and without Sanji Momo would be dead now, (and dead in Arlong Park/Alabasta, and Nami+Usopp would be dead from Enel, and everyone would be dead Enies Lobby onwards.)
I wasn't talking generalities, obviously Zoro is critically vital, I was literally saying he dragged Luffy's legs down mid rocket, not only slowing Luffy down, making Queen aware of Luffy, but failing to engage with Queen and stop him from attacking Luffy.
If Luffy had succeeded in that rocket and then gone G4 he would be at the roof by now, but that is PIS from both Luffy and low mobility Zoro.

This, as just need to be patient. I remember Franky vs. Sasaki being dead in the water until he showed up a few chapters ago. I will be calling these fights until Oda makes vs title cards:

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbe vs Jack
Franky vs Sasaki
Brook vs Whos Who
Robin vs Black Maria
Chopper vs Page 1
Usopp/Nami vs Ulti (they've only ever been shown to fight Ulti. P1 stayed out of it.)

If Brook and Robin head towards the mansion soon, if Ulti continues to chase Usopp and Nami, if Chopper and P1 stay on the performance floor like they are, if Queen is still interested in Sanji, if Jack is a viable threat still after recovering, if Marco attempts to help Zoro reach the roof only for King to block it, then all of this make sense.

But right now its an if and it depends on how these next 10-20 chapters go.
You could argue with match up advantages on certain fights and stuff like that, but the bold part..?
WhosWho probably has the same fighting style as Brook, namely swordsmanship, while in base he's probably already stronger and now he even got a sabertooth fruit, which is probably the strongest out of all mammal Zoan fruits.
Reaaaally difficult to see that happen tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.