What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it headcanon. Did they all stay and watch iva lose to magellan then run and get a ship ? No they didnt
it is because we actually SEE magellan in the very next chapter fighting with mr3 and champion luffy MEANWHILE they are fighting the ship.
like i said learn to read. magellan beat iva a while ago

You've provided nothing but your own shite interpretations.

How tf did Sanji attack from the rear when his literally leg is on his collarbone. Are you that desperate to Sanji wasnt in front of Oven that your saying Sanji stretched his legs....

And no matter how much of a Juju essay you write nothing will prove Zoro attacked from the front....since Drake was always in front of him.
It's funny because you're the one who has BS interpretation.

I provided a scene that shows Sanji was to Oven's rear when he moved in to attack and you chose to ignore it. The same thing with Zoro's scene.

Apoo was hit near the center of his chest, the tonfa was cut in-between him and Drake and Zoro uses linear attacks and ended behind Apoo. Which all shows Zoro attacked Apoo from the front.

Your response, the scene doesn't show Zoro attack Apoo from the front because Drake was in the way and when two people fight the distance from each other stays the same the entire time. Even though Zoro was showed to have room to attack Apoo front earlier, showing it possible, that doesn't matter because that goes against what I wanted to happen.

I don't expect anything less than you.

this chapter tells otherwise
No, if he would have got right back up it would have happened last chapter immediately after Zoro attacked. Not after a good bit of time went by.

Would be quite hype if Kaido tried to intervene in MF cause he didn't want Ace to die considering the potential he saw in him when they fought, if ofc Ace is the one that tried to kill Kaido.
It would have immense ramifications to who Shanks is as a person too....still wondering if Oda is going for that plot twist. Kaido going to Marineford almost sounds like he either just simply wanted to die or he actually didn't want Whitebeard/Ace to die.

Going to be interesting if Oda does something with that.

Bogard

You can't win
Franky is really the highlight of the mid trio

> Could destroy a door Sanji couldn't break in PH(with his laser)
> Could defeat 2 Doffy executives in Shogun mode, in PH once again
> Had a manly fight with Senor Pink after getting ganged by multiple opponents(without Shogun this time)
> Now is about to fight a veteran lvl opponent who were causing trouble to Sanji before he gained the RS power-up

On the other hand, Robin and Brook are mistreated since the time skip with no proper end arc opponents

Sometimes I wonder if Franky isn't actually in the tier higher and left the rest of the mid trio in the dust.

Robin do something :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

> Had a manly fight with Senor Pink after getting ganged by multiple opponents(without Shogun this time)
> Now is about to fight a veteran lvl opponent who were causing trouble to Sanji before he gained the RS power-up

On the other hand, Robin and Brook are mistreated since the time skip with no proper end arc opponents

Sometimes I wonder if Franky isn't actually in the tier higher and left the rest of the mid trio in the dust.

I’ve been saying this shit for years :cheers::fransuper:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
dont worry about kaido hes chilling

worry about apoo surviving enma, thought that was the sword thats killing a yonko
I mean Kizaru can also kill Kaido but it doesn't really matter that basically half the pre ts nova can survive his kicks :kayneshrug:

Either plot armor or Apoo solos the HST.

I mean Sanji has other things going on for him in that feat.... that it being a sneak attack really doesnt matter.
Just like zoro! I know you probably don't like that sentiment but breaking someone's collarbone and KOing someone (even if it was just a few minutes) and getting the objective are definitely both W's

Robin is too subtle for people. She developed advanced observation haki by dressrosa and no one noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.