What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't personally agree with the idea thar General Franky being exponentially stronger than actual Franky at the end of the day. Considering Sasaki potentially will destroy the armor and the fight continues with him outside the suit, it would make sense.

There is a gag that General Franky really does nothing but act as a suit of armor for Franky. He always comes out of the suit to do attacks lol. He did do that sword/shield attack at Punk Hazard, but it seemed kinda lame. We'll see of he does anything notable in the suit, im expecting most of his attacks to be from actual franky
I dunno if you remember the fight agaist Baby5 and Buffallo too well..

Those attacks were extremely powerful. In general Baby 5 has a very powerful fruit. I'm not too sure if even the Tobi Roppo can keep up with that sickle and missile move. Like seriously..
Yeah it had its gag scene, but the Iron General is actually very powerful and mighty durable.

That's not some mid trio stuff tbh.

But I can see Brook matching up very well with Black Maria tbh. He can probably cut her spider web stuff and might be too fast for her huge body.

He learned all the engineering knowledge from Vegapunk's lab after being flabbergasted by his researches. I feel like Franky is a mini Vegapunk by himself and perhaps will one day reach that level of technological phenomenon.
Without a doubt I have full confidence in [Franky, Zoro, Luffy, and Jinbei]. The rest of the strawhats need actual feats.

You do realise what rear means ?

Show me a panel of Sanji attacking from the back. Just cause Sanji was position outside of Oven's long ass left leg, doesnt mean he literally from behind. You need help with positioning.

Ive literally explained it to you the entire time...this is the last time.

Zoro does a vertical slash with his attack....thus if Zoro attack from the front the slash would be going vertically up Apoo's collarbone. But he didnt, he attacked from the side...to the right of Drake, which isnt in front but to Apoo's left side. Apoo being literally distracted by the Ancient Hybrid Zoan in front of him has no chance of seeing that.
Here it is.

We see Sanji look at Oven's cape and rear. When he moves into attack he still looking at his cape and rear. When he hit Oven he is below his line of sight and outside is his leg. Oven was looking up which would have decrease the chance of him seeing Sanji

Take your L.
:holdthisl:

Here is Zoro.

With Apoo we see blood coming from the white part of his clothes that runs down to front of his body. Which proves Zoro cut Apoo on the front of his body near the center of his chest. The tonfa was cut while in front of his body and in between him and Drake. Which further proves Zoro cut him from the front and he was in his line of sight.

Zoro cuts his opponent where Oda wants him to cut not where you want Zoro to cut. That collarbone nonsense that you continue to post is that. Remember, Zoro knocked out the antidote from Apoo in the same attack so why would he be cutting all the way through to the collarbone. That would have damaged the antidote.

Those attacks were extremely powerful. In general Baby 5 has a very powerful fruit. I'm not too sure if even the Tobi Roppo can keep up with that sickle and missile move. Like seriously..
Yeah it had its gag scene, but the Iron General is actually very powerful and mighty durable.

But I can see Brook matching up very well with Black Maria tbh. He can probably cut her spider web stuff and might be too fast for her huge body.
But that's what I'm saying. It was mostly used as a big armor form outside of having a portable coup de burst.

What happens if Sasaki is strong enough to destroy the armor, which forces Franky to fight without it? That's my point. Theres a lot i feel we aren't seeing from any strawhat still post-timeskip. Franky likely has a ton of other weapons he hasn't shown off yet.

Growth also isn't stagnant, hes probably much stronger already than when he fought anyone from Doflamingo's crew.

Brook defeated the Spider monkey in thrillerbark as well, would be an interesting throwback

Aight, so after Wano, can we drop the Monster Trio shit?? It’s pretty clearly a quartet now, and it’s composed thusly:

Luffy
Zoro
Jinbe
Franky

Y’all make sure to update your ledgers accordingly, I will be supervising the Boys in the Battledome going forward to ensure that everyone gets it right :myman::akaman:
But what if Yamato fights Smoothie and joins? What if Sanji fights Queen? What if Jinbe fights Jack?

:D

So is the Ace timeline looking like this so far?

- "Captured" by Tama's villagers
- Befriends them, gives Tama his promise, leaves
- Behind the scenes he knows about Kaido, goes to Onigashima
- Potentially fights and loses against him.

But then what happens next? He just ups and leaves? Oda has to have a good reason for this right? If Ace knew about everything in Wano, surely he would have told Whitebeard about it? Marco acted like he didn't know it was that bad when he arrived.
Yeah I'm trying to figure out what would be the point of this flashback now. I just hope it isn't just showing how Ace was so weak to do anything back then but now his brother can , I trust enough in Oda to not make it that cheesy lol.

So what would be the point of it? A few I can think of is- segueing us properly into Kaido's character arc, use this flashback to also show the "clash" between Kaido & Shanks 2 years ago, Kaido remarking about Roger after looking at Ace or somehow throwing light on their species through Ace's interactions with Kaido & Yamato. I really don't know, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.