What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The sword is not making the man. It could of been Enma or Shusui, not much would of changed from Wado.

They are all O'wazamono on top of it, they ain't Supreme Grades, which still don't make the man overall. Or else the Enma training would of been a spoiled lie.

You want to talk real powerscaling talk about how Pound surviving was foreshadowed from his introduction when he ignores Randolph's spear stabbing him in the back of the head. Pound is immune to head stabs and the pound cover story made perfect sense.

It's funny because you're the one who has BS interpretation.

I provided a scene that shows Sanji was to Oven's rear when he moved in to attack and you chose to ignore it. The same thing with Zoro's scene.

Apoo was hit near the center of his chest, the tonfa was cut in-between him and Drake and Zoro uses linear attacks and ended behind Apoo. Which all shows Zoro attacked Apoo from the front.

Your response, the scene doesn't show Zoro attack Apoo from the front because Drake was in the way and when two people fight the distance from each other stays the same the entire time. Even though Zoro was showed to have room to attack Apoo front earlier, showing it possible, that doesn't matter because that goes against what I wanted to happen.

I don't expect anything less than you.
You do realise what rear means ?

Show me a panel of Sanji attacking from the back. Just cause Sanji was position outside of Oven's long ass left leg, doesnt mean he literally from behind. You need help with positioning.

Ive literally explained it to you the entire time...this is the last time.

Zoro does a vertical slash with his attack....thus if Zoro attack from the front the slash would be going vertically up Apoo's collarbone. But he didnt, he attacked from the side...to the right of Drake, which isnt in front but to Apoo's left side. Apoo being literally distracted by the Ancient Hybrid Zoan in front of him has no chance of seeing that.

You could argue with match up advantages on certain fights and stuff like that, but the bold part..?
WhosWho probably has the same fighting style as Brook, namely swordsmanship, while in base he's probably already stronger and now he even got a sabertooth fruit, which is probably the strongest out of all mammal Zoan fruits.
Reaaaally difficult to see that happen tbh.
If anything, everything you just said would seem to point to it actually happening. If we can logically comprehend Franky vs. Sasaki or Robin vs Black Maria, we shouldn't make excuses that it can't happen with Brook.

Dont get me wrong, these should be insanely high difficulty fights for literally every Strawhat. They should all be violent as fuck and should push everyone to their haki and new power limits.

I say it like this, if we can comprehend Luffy beating Kaido/Big Mom this arc (with or without help), we can comprehend his commanders to fight Kaido/Big Mom's commanders, just as we can comprehend his 6 "weaker" strawhats to fight the weaker but notable Beast or Big Mom pirates.

There shouldn't be exclusions. This is the arc where the main characters should fundamentally grow into a monster of a crew to the endgame. Even if there are a few more arcs left after this.

WsW hasn’t gotten any more hype than Sasaki

If Sanji was ever gonna kick a woman, WCI would have been the arc for him to do it. BM and Pudding wronged him way more than Maria did, so Sanji being pissed enough to kick Maria wouldn’t make much sense
Well if their going after the commander spot they should be pretty damn strong, plus their both former captains. Sasaki should get someone stronger than Franky Tbh, but General Franky's made up of some strong material, Seeing Sasaki tear that up easily would be impressive. Who's Who has been highlighted and saved the most out of the flying 6...

Ah btw the reason why "Franky=mid trio, so if he fights a tobi roppo, it means Brook and Robin can fight one too" doesn't necessarily hold up is, because Franky is fighting in General Franky. He's much stronger with it, than he normally would be.
That's why Sasaki would also not be ~ Senior Pink, cause again General Franky is >> to Franky.

Status
Not open for further replies.