What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not "dead". Jack has already been specified to be recovering. Oda isn't removing a Zoan Calamity without showing his hybrid, lets stop there. Now, Jinbe vs. Jack doesn't HAVE to happen, but Jack is coming back into the battles, its already been hinted by fodder than Ancient Zoans have stupid recovery rates.
Theres supernova here that can take care of jack, Either luffy, Kidd or law can take care of him quickly or X Drake and Killer can take him.

It's not completely clear whether or not that was a legit Shishi Sonson attack, but on the other flip of the medal we know that it doesn't even make much of a difference funnily. Apoo is prominently up due to plot armor matters.

Yea but Chopper and Usopp were there with Sanji and Vivi needed to be saved from Mr.2 Thats why Sanji left. As far as we know its just Jimbei and Who's Who right now. Unless you can create a scenario in which jimbei would leave this fight,(which would be out of character) this fight between Jimbei and Who's Who is probably happening.
I mean, Oda can pretty much create any scenario. Who thought Kaido would make the whole Onigashima fly last chapter for example? Oda can easily find an excuse to have Jinbe and Wsw separate if he wants to.
I'm doubtful Oda would have made Who's Who a clear swordsman (unlike Queen his sword clearly isn't random going by how designed it is) if he was intented to be Jinbe's main fight this arc.

Dunno the one who got the idea how to stop the virus spreading temporary was chopper, marco just helping with his fire from phoenix form. N who knows maybe while he use the fire he heal the alliance:kayneshrug:
I mean fire being the answer to an ice disease doesnt exactly take a genius to figure out

Theres supernova here that can take care of jack, Either luffy, Kidd or law can take care of him quickly or X Drake and Killer can take him.
Again, its all guesswork, even for Jinbe. But think about it logically, so far every beast pirates has been pitted against a Strawhat and no one else.

Kid, Law and Luffy are going for Kaido/BM. Luffy has nothing to prove against Jack, hes already beyond the YCs and needs everything for Kaido.

- Marco uses his skills to stop the spread of the virus.

Marco's fruit is getting more and more interesting. I'm glad that Oda actually utilizes his fruit and explore more on it. Good job Oda.:myman:
- It seems that the virus depends on the physical capacity of the person or something like that.
So the virus only works on weak fodders I guess?
- Apoo wounded up but Drake defeats him.
LMFAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro using sneak attack against Apoo in a 2v1 and still not finish him off.

"BuT bUt ZoRo oNe ShOts Apoo bY hImSeLf, ZoRo > Luffy and Kidd, etc."

I was talking to @Chrono yesterday about how Apoo will standing up next chapter and turns out I was right.:cantseeme:Wearing a Katakuri avatar granting me future sight LOL.

Apapapapapapa, check your route

- Franky Vs Sasaki, who is a user of the Ryuu Ryuu no Mi Model Triceratops.

Was already expecting Sasaki as a Trike so that's cool.:jordanmf:
- Sanji Vs Black Maria, who is a user of th Kumo Kumo no Mi (Kumo means spider) model Rosamygale grauvogeli

Was expecting Black Maria to be a Titanoboa but that's fine I guess.............:hope:

As long as her spider form looks like Rachnera from Monster Musume then I will be good to go.:hohoho:

And if Oda pulling a Monster Musume route then I can see Sanji x Black Maria happening.:steef:

- Jinbe Vs. Who's Who, who is a user of the Neko Neko no Mi model "Saber tooth" or Smilodon.

That's cool to know that Who's who is a Saber tooth but Jinbei vs Who's who is a unexpected match-up imo. I wonder how did Jinbei got separated from Luffy?:quest:
- Yamato sees a statue of a beaten dragon, says that a friend broke it. It looks like it's Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.