What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it doesnt.

You could momentarily be injured but still be concious on the ground. Thats not defeat....the fact thar Apoo is still trying to fight shows he was never defeated nor knocked unconcious or anything....
I think its not like he want to fight, but he want to run n save his ass

S

Shuyaku

Any chance we are getting them tomorrow?

Are spoilers over, regardless?
So, many people are still confused about this so I decided to give my opinion. Hope you agree with me. Let's say when Luffy arrives on Dressrosa both him and Doflamingo are at their 100% . After their struggles when they finally face each other Doffy is 95% while Luffy is 70%. Doffy gets Red Hawked and Luffy also gets beat up by Doffy and then by Bellamy. Doffy 85% and Luffy 60%. Then we see Doffy get hit by 2 of Law's Ultimate moves. He goes down to 75% by 1 move and then to 65% by the 2nd. Also remember that Law's Gamma Knife is a one hit KO attack. Doffy only stitched himself. That didn't mean he had healed himself. The organs were ruptured so now they would not be working 100%. Now its Doffy 65% vs Luffy 60%. But wait. The birdcage must be using some of Doflamingo's strength too right? So ultimately its Doflamingo 60% vs Luffy 60%.Its not that uneven now. The percentages do not represent HP. They represent their whole stamina. Luffy got reduced to 70% intially because of his struggles in the collisuem and especially due to his use of Conqueror's Haki. I didn't count the CoC clash between Doflamingo and Luffy because that would just equal out amongst them. Nevertheless the percentages were just to show that both Doflamingo and Luffy were almost even. Some people say that Luffy was not at his 100% so that's why I included this. This was required because its a 1 on 1 between Luffy and Doflamingo. The percentages are not to be taken too seriously. Now then lets begin the real battle. Luffy goes into Gear 4 and shits on Doffy but it isn't enough and he now needs 10 minutes to recover. In these 10 minutes Doffy easily finishes Luffy because Luffy can not even move. I know that was short but that's how it's going to be when they actually do fight. Also you cannot say that had Luffy known about Doffy's strength he would have used KKG from the start. One KKG is not enough to finish 60% Doffy. Kong Gun + Rhino Schneider + Culverin + Leo Bazooka = 80% power of King Kong gun (mainly because one extremely strong attack is better than 4 normal attacks). Still Luffy using KKG would deplete his Haki causing Gear 4 to end soon enough. I think that after using 2 KKGs Luffy would be immediately out of G4. So when he turned G4 he had 2 options; 1. Use KKG with the risk that if that misses he would be out of G4 soon and even if it hits he will still need another powerfull attack. Most probably KKG would miss because i think it is slower than KG etc. 2. Use more fast and sure to strike but weaker attacks. Luffy thinks maybe these are enough to defeat Doffy. So in the end one on one Doffy Vs Luffy ends with Doffy winning. Doffy is really close to Admiral level so don't take him easy. Luffy G5 using awakening will be admiral level.

ah Killer vs Who'Who seems possible too than Who'Who vs Jinbe.
and its weird how Who'Who confront Jinbe when Luffy,Jinbe,Kid, and Killer might be meet each other in this chapter
Seems like that ship sailed though. Kid and Killer were ahead of Luffy/Jinbe. If Jinbe is being stopped in the 4th floor, I dont see Killer joining.

However replace killer with Brook and I feel like that logic works. If Jack joins in to double team Jinbe with WsW, Brook could catch up and offset that unfairness.

Granted, this is if Jack somehow isn't confronted by or stopped by Luffy/Kid/Killer/Law.

Apart from the panel that shows him fall and hit the ground with a thud and shows zoro walking away.
Literally debunked this....

Luffy fell down to Katakuri's mogura...yet never went unconcious. Provide a panel of Apoo unconcious on the floor.

Cause falling down doesnt mean shit.

Again you have no proof of how long went by....

But we dont see him unconcious either. If Apoo was gone for a few chaps then Id say yh....Apoo was knocked unconcious cause he isnt doing anything. But he literally came back in the next chapter and nothing hints at him being unconcious.

Its literally impossible to prove Zoro's sneak attack made him go unconcious. Stay pressed.
Actually there is and I have provided it you just refuse to acknowledge it. You think every single thing in the manga has to literally be written and/or drawn out for you. It doesn't.

Apoo's life depended on the alliance not getting the antidote. Yet, you are implying that Apoo was conscious the entire time. Instead of using his range music attack to stop Zoro from handing over the antidot or to destroy it he decided to do nothing because he wanted Queen to kill him.

Oda show Apoo get hit and knocked to the ground and not immediately get back up. Oda had Queen acknowledge Apoo's defeat and he was going to kill him like you already told him he would if he lost. During that entire time we don't see Apoo conscious.

The spoiler provider even told us that Apoo is wounded like you wouldn't know that. Clearly he told us that to let us know that Zoro's attack has a major effect on Apoo.

Actually there is and I have provided it you just refuse to acknowledge it. You think every single thing in the manga has to literally be written and/or drawn out for you. It doesn't.

Apoo's life depended on the alliance not getting the antidote. Yet, you are implying that Apoo was conscious the entire time. Instead of using his range music attack to stop Zoro from handing over the antidot or to destroy it he decided to do nothing because he wanted Queen to kill him.

Oda show Apoo get hit and knocked to the ground and not immediately get back up. Oda had Queen acknowledge Apoo's defeat and he was going to kill him like you already told him he would if he lost. During that entire time we don't see Apoo conscious.

The spoiler provider even told us that Apoo is wounded like you wouldn't know that. Clearly he told us that to let us know that Zoro's attack has a major effect on Apoo.
Ive literally said it many times. Are you dumb?

I said Apoo was injured to do anything back to Zoro. However their is no proof of him going unconcious. Non....

Here Zoro falls to the ground....nearly collapses like Apoo. Would you say Apoo nearly KOed him then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.