What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

Oda went 22 years without having the Straw Hats kill a single person, and that's even using lethal attacks against fodder. Then just out of the blue, using a pin knife, and for no explanation at all, Zoro becomes a killer.

And the kicker here, is Zoro is being forced to commit seppuku for being framed for murders he didn't commit. So to clear his name for murder, he.... Kills the person accusing him of committing murders he never did in front of dozens of witness'. It's completely illogical.
Luffy killed a bunch of people in ID. Zoro does kil but he didn't manage to kill the magistrate, being that Zoro is known as the Magistrate SLASHER, :christman::christman::christman:

:usoprice:

Wouldn't of made even more sense for Zoro to have just ran off altogether instead of attacking at all? He chose to kill the actual murderer because unlike any other time, Wano aren't gonna have an international police force like the Marines to handle such problems. Instead the Magistrate himself will obviously continue to kill the innocent both at night off duty and in day via execution and everyone in Wano will be none the wiser.

If Zoro didn't kill him, what's stopping the Magistrate from continuing his heinous actions? If anything that'll steer away more suspicion from him thanks to Zoro if he's not dead and he'd simply will put some of his killings on Zoro as a scape goat.

What sense would it make to not kill a guy that'll keep doing evil things otherwise?
The problem here is that Zoro is the one being blamed as the guy going around killing everyone. So it doesn't help his defense if he kills the guy who is making the accusations against him, in front of dozens of people. Now, people have even MORE reason to believe that Zoro is the actual killer, if he flat out killed someone in front of everyone. Do you see what I am saying here?

The problem here is that Zoro is the one being blamed as the guy going around killing everyone. So it doesn't help his defense if he kills the guy who is making the accusations against him, in front of dozens of people. Now, people have even MORE reason to believe that Zoro is the actual killer, if he flat out killed someone in front of everyone. Do you see what I am saying here?
Do you think Zoro cares about his reputation? He was about to murder Orochi, the fucking Shogun, in front of everyone. Did he really think "oh shit i might get blamed for being a murderer, better pull off my blade". :okay:

So far Pirate Warriors 4 correctly predicted Kaido having lightning and wind abilities....
It also predicted O-Tama showing up in Onigashima...
Post automatically merged:

It also predicted Aokiji and Sabo...

Really helps the whole "Hero of Wano" agenda you guys are pushing, doesn't it..... :gokulaugh:
? What does killing Orochi mean with Hero of Wano? Oden was about to fucking slice off Orochi's head, he slashed a fucking bunch of Orochi men, got real close to fucking decapitate Kaidou's head. Does that make Oden's not "hero of Wano" in front of Wano Citizens?

? What does killing Orochi mean with Hero of Wano? Oden was about to fucking slice off Orochi's head, he slashed a fucking bunch of Orochi men, got real close to fucking decapitate Kaidou's head. Does that make Oden's not "hero of Wano" in front of Wano Citizens?
Jesus christ are you serious? Zoro is being blamed for killing INNOCENT PEOPLE..... The fuck does Orochi, who everyone in the Country hates have to do with anything?

Jesus christ are you serious? Zoro is being blamed for killing INNOCENT PEOPLE..... The fuck does Orochi, who everyone in the Country hates have to do with anything?
You act as though Zoro is pulling off his blades because he might get blamed for killing innocent people. Bitch every fucking SHs gets blamed for something. Not a single panel on screen where Zoro thought to himself "oh man the Wano people might hate me because something i didn't do, better hold my blades back".

Does this face look like he fucking cares? :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.