What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Redon :

Chapter 998 :- "Ancient Zoans"

- Marco uses his skills to stop the spread of the virus. It seems that the virus depends on the physical capacity of the person or something.
- Apoo gets up hurt but Drake defeats him.
- Franky Vs Sasaki, who is a user of the Ryuu Ryuu no Mi Model Triceratops.
- Sanji Vs Black Maria, who is a user of th Kumo Kumo no Mi (Kumo means spider) model Rosamygale grauvogeli
- Jinbe Vs. Who's Who, who is a user of the Neko Neko no Mi model "Saber tooth" or Smilodon.
- It seems that Who's Who already knew/saw Jinbe back when he was a part of the Shichibukai
- Jinbe says “show your true face” to who’s who’s, but who’s who refuses to take off his mask
- Yamato sees a statue of a beaten dragon, says a friend broke it. It looks like it's Ace.
- Yamato: "A man came a few years ago to kill my father."
- And at the end of the chapter Ace's silhouette is shown

Last edited:
What are the chances Sasaki isn't really Franky's matchup?

I mean like they really get to fight AnD everyone is hyped but Sasaki offpanels Franky and moves on to more serious matters.

Later we can have Franky vs Daifuku or something.
I mean if Oda is writing a connection between Who's Who and Jinbei... I don't see the Sasaki is Kokoro's son theory being out of the picture

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Think of it like Pero and Snack
Didn't see your edit the first time.

I don't think we are in that kind of situation.

First because Snack was the 4th sweet commander and below Cracker Smoothie and Kata. Jack rank wise is only below Queen end King.
So Snack was the 5th in rank while Jack is 4th in rank.

Then bounty wise : Snack is 600M and Peros 700M. 600M at 30 is good, but Jack has 1M at 28. This is different.

And portrayal wise : Jack was the main enemy of an side arc, and is important in Wano while Snack was barely introduced during WCI. Jack introduction is a lot more hype than Snack. This means Oda has more projects for Jack than he ever had for Snack. JAck was the first one to have a 1B bounty. Jack was a leader, he lead his army and won. And even if he failed to bring back Dofla Kaido kept his trust into him. Snack was put aside. WsW didn't have the same introduction as Jack, didn't have the same importance and the same hype giving to him. He has no business being stronger than someone who was always portrayed as a big deal.

For Snack and Peros : we saw clearly during WCI : Peros was a big deal while Snack was tossed aside. So if someone say that Peros is stronger than Snack why not. WsW and JAck it is not at all the same, WsW never took JAck place or was more important than JAck for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.