What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Franky’s lasers can damage Sasaki....
Then I maybe willing to say Franky can destroy Cracker’s biscuits...
Post automatically merged:

Only thing Sanji has on Franky is speed.

Also note:
Jimbei sent BM flying and told her to fuck off cuz Luffy will be pirate king. Shown in bottom corner facing a Flying 6.
Franky sent BM flying and told her to tuck off cuz Luffy will be pirate king. Shown in bottom corner facing a Flying 6.

Coincidence? NOPE. Franky is Jimbei level.
No he is not, he has no haki so far. Haki is gained with hard training, what this says about Franky? Well not to much, he is a dude who use mostly tehnology and not his physical power. In a battle to death, Jimbe should low-mid diff Franky.
Lasers wont do the job vs Jimbe.

End of Wano we will have :

Luffy Top Tier
Zoro and Sanji Yonko FM level
Jimbe between YC4 and YC 3
Franky Shogun YC 4
Brook/Robin Top Veteran
Weak Trio able to combat Veteran tier fighters and pull wins with their smarts

Didn't see your edit the first time.

I don't think we are in that kind of situation.

First because Snack was the 4th sweet commander and below Cracker Smoothie and Kata. Jack rank wise is only below Queen end King.
So Snack was the 5th in rank while Jack is 4th in rank.

Then bounty wise : Snack is 600M and Peros 700M. 600M at 30 is good, but Jack has 1M at 28. This is different.

And portrayal wise : Jack was the main enemy of an side arc, and is important in Wano while Snack was barely introduced during WCI. Jack introduction is a lot more hype than Snack. This means Oda has more projects for Jack than he ever had for Snack. JAck was the first one to have a 1B bounty. Jack was a leader, he lead his army and won. And even if he failed to bring back Dofla Kaido kept his trust into him. Snack was put aside. WsW didn't have the same introduction as Jack, didn't have the same importance and the same hype giving to him. He has no business being stronger than someone who was always portrayed as a big deal.

For Snack and Peros : we saw clearly during WCI : Peros was a big deal while Snack was tossed aside. So if someone say that Peros is stronger than Snack why not. WsW and JAck it is not at all the same, WsW never took JAck place or was more important than JAck for now.
There's some nonsense inconsistency here and no one wants to point it out, so I will.

King, Queen, and Jack have the same rank. They are all the All-Stars. There is no difference between them in their internal crew ranking.

Katakuri, Smoothie, and Cracker have the same rank.

You can't claim YC1 and YC2 and YC3 exist but then claim that bounties don't equal strength and thus can't be compared when you're conflating an internal crew ranking (Perforners/Commanders/Generasls) with an external metric (bounties) to begin with.

if yall nibba says oden wank is bad
ace wank is 100x worse.

dude is dead 400+ chapter ago
let it go. sabo is much better to follow
I mean Sabo is everything Ace lacked. He has a mastery of haki Ace could only dream of.

Oda was so clear in portraying Sabo's superiority over the non biological brother.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"Apoo is wounded but gets up, Drake defeats him"
I think Oda will go down this route with Kaido tbh....Zoro wounds him and Luffy defeats him..

Status
Not open for further replies.