What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause its his arc....Sanji had more fights in WCI than Zoro has in Wano, and he barely even fought anyone

Zoro has 2 extra opponents top.
WCI was literally Sanji's Arc, i.e Year of Sanji because they explored his character, past, relation with his family, the whole 9

Wano is perceieved as Zoro's arc for the obvious reasons, in reality no evidence has proven that the arc is Solely "Zoro's Arc", none of the above has happened with Zoro where they dive into Zoro's character.

Cause its his arc....Sanji had more fights in WCI than Zoro has in Wano, and he barely even fought anyone

Zoro has 2 extra opponents top.
I told Sanji fans during WCI that he would shine in Wano in terms of fights. WCI was more to do with his character then his fights which is why he never got a 1 v 1. This arc is about Zoro character, but Zoro character is about strength, which is why he was gurentee to fight alot. I remember you Sanji fans were saying he was going to fight everybody from Katakuri to Daifuku in a 1 v 1. Lmfaooooooo

WCI was literally Sanji's Arc, i.e Year of Sanji because they explored his character, past, relation with his family, the whole 9

Wano is perceieved as Zoro's arc for the obvious reasons, in reality no evidence has proven that the arc is Solely "Zoro's Arc", none of the above has happened with Zoro where they dive into Zoro's character.
Being someones arc means having the most focus. Doesnt really have to be about their past or what not. This is an arc about Samurais and swords....its obvious Zoro will have more focus then Sanji.

DR Luffy > DR Doffy 1V1.
Luffy ran, Doflamingo at no point never ran from Luffy.

Luffy can't even finished Gamma Knifed Doflamingo after using G4, and he started to run from him. Read the manga, don't look at the conclusion with Zoro fan goggles.

Luffy being injured and tired mattered more than Doflamingo being hit by Gamma Knife.
I guess this guy has no concept on how a human body works... :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Whitebeard gave a free shot to Admiral Akainu because he had a heart attack.

Gamma Knife destroys internal organs including the heart.

Doflamingo was trying to survive by stitching his heart and other internal organs back.

Even Whitebeard didn't stop when 1/3 of his face melted by magma, but he stopped when he got an heart attack.

Seriously, even though you are always trolling Extralad, you should also think on it a little.

Luffy literally thought he was done. He was just lucky. Luffy was tired from the coliseum fight and Law just fought Fuji and Doffy. Law came into that fight injured. Doffy was getting blitz by G4 Luffy. Lmao
No, Luffy couldn't finish him in time, then he started to run. Stop making up funny excuses like you always do.

Doflamingo never got blitzed if he wasn't Gamma Knifed and caught by surprise. Once he used Awakening, Luffy lost his advantage.

Nobody said it doesn't count, cause the shot landed and did heavy damage. But yall were acting like because of it, Zoro easily defeats Apoo in a one on one fight, and he's above all Worst Gen captains.

That's the level of bullshit we have to deal with everytime Oda gives Zoro some shine, and why people have to constantly argue against Zoro, even if we do like him.
It's pretty evident Zoro was superior to Apoo. We obviously agree to disagree.

Apoo getting up is in my eyes totally irrelevant, he failed his mission and Queen wants to kill him anyways. Only way Zoro takes any form of a L is if he gets damaged by Apoo, then Ill admit that's an L for Zoro

S

SinOfGreed

Franky vs Sasaki is hype. Triceratops is cool, their fight should be badass.

Jinbe vs Who's Who is unexpected but also underwhelming imo. Would've preferred someone else to take him on but oh well. His design looks weird based off that pic. Also possible now that Luffy (or someone else) blueno's a weakened Jack.

And Oda's wasting panel time with Sanji 'vs' Black Maria. We all know it's not his main fight. Just let Robin fight her already.
:seriously:

Luffy ran, Doflamingo at no point never ran from Luffy.

Luffy can't even finished Gamma Knifed Doflamingo after using G4, and he started to run from him. Read the manga, don't look at the conclusion with Zoro fan goggles.

I guess has no concept on how a human body works... :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Whitebeard gave a free shot to Admiral Akainu because he had a heart attack.

Gamma Knife destroys internal organs including the heart.

Doflamingo was trying to survive by stitching his heart and other internal organs back.

Even Whitebeard didn't stop when 1/3 of his face melted by magma, but he stopped when he got an heart attack.

Seriously, even though you are always trolling Extralad, you should also think on it a little.

No, Luffy couldn't finish him in time, then he started to run. Stop making up funny excuses like you always do.

Doflamingo never got blitzed if he wasn't Gamma Knifed and caught by surprise. Once he used Awakening, Luffy lost his advantage.
Luffy had this man in a wall and he was KO. He thought he was done or he would of finished him

I told Sanji fans during WCI that he would shine in Wano in terms of fights. WCI was more to do with his character then his fights which is why he never got a 1 v 1. This arc is about Zoro character, but Zoro character is about strength, which is why he was gurentee to fight alot. I remember you Sanji fans were saying he was going to fight everybody from Katakuri to Daifuku in a 1 v 1. Lmfaooooooo
And you believe in ZKK so stfu. When you get shat on ill be here for your tears...

It's pretty evident Zoro was superior to Apoo. We obviously agree to disagree.

Apoo getting up is in my eyes totally irrelevant, he failed his mission and Queen wants to kill him anyways. Only way Zoro takes any form of a L is if he gets damaged by Apoo, then Ill admit that's an L for Zoro
But he did get damaged by Apoo LMAO
Both slashed each other in this arc

Status
Not open for further replies.